What did you notice on a Re-Watch?

Dr.Pepper

Forgive the double post, but I’ve been rewatching Courage the Cowardly Dog lately and I’ve noticed just how much reused dialogue the show has. It’s like the exact same sound byte of Muriel going “oh my” once an episode.

JoeMabbon

Hunter
Speaking of dialogue, how weird was it that Courage stopped talking? He used have asides to the audience, but they phased them out.

Pooky

In the "Cape Fear" episode of The Simpsons, when Homer says "oh no, everybody come quick!" not only do the whole family run into the hallway, a little mouse runs out of its mousehole too.

Speaking of dialogue, how weird was it that Courage stopped talking? He used have asides to the audience, but they phased them out.

My memory was that Courage didn't talk (or barely talked) in the original What a Cartoon shorts, and then did in the first season. At the time I had loved the original shorts (or was their just one) and found what I saw of the first season a little disappointing.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
He always said the same things anyway. I liked it more when he talked less.

I also noticed that the animation looked better every season. Season 4's backgrounds were so colourful and nice.

Dr.Pepper

Upon rewatching Kids Next Door, I realize how often they are clearly saying “number” instead of “Numbuh”. It makes me feel good, because I know I slip up a lot when talking about the show IRL.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Upon rewatching Kids Next Door, I realize how often they are clearly saying “number” instead of “Numbuh”. It makes me feel good, because I know I slip up a lot when talking about the show IRL.
I noticed online that they write "numme" instead of "nummer" in Dutch (so no R, this sounds like how children speak), but I never realized this as a child. Is this really how they said it? I have no idea.

But then again, I had to follow speech therapy to pronounce the R correctly. (I had an American arrrrrrrrrrr)

Dudley

Staff member
The Drama teacher in Cow and Chicken’s episode “The Ugliest Weenie”, has his clothes change color in every shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Ordered a drawing board and wooden ruler off Amazon. My Dad's bringing them over on Friday. Itching to try them both. The artwork in The Un-Iverse is about to get a LOT straighter!
Since it will be my birthday in 2 days' time, I've decided to virtually slice my profile picture as a birthday cake and give 12 slices, one is kept to me, one to Bloo and 10 slices to my favorite AS members.
I've been playing a ton of "Pac-Man 99" on the Nintendo Switch lately. Still can't seem to get above Rank #30 in a match....

EDIT: And yes, I'm enjoying it more than "Super Mario Bros. 35".
I just love the reactions to this comment, with some people playing along and others being like "Wait, what?"

I'm one of those Star Wars fans that never hated the Prequel Trilogy and felt it got more hate than it deserved. It wasn't perfect but neither was the Original Trilogy and I felt it did have its strengths.

Featured Posts