What characters could Pup Named Scooby Doo cast voice in a Scooby project?

zoombie

I am saying if they wanted to bring back the voice actors from A Pup Named Scooby Doo to voice new characters in a Scooby Doo animated movie, just for a fun callback, what kind of characters could they play.

Maybe rival mystery hunters, or maybe the dissidents of Mystery Inc. time traveling from the future.

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Scott Menville (Red Herring) has done voice work in plenty of Scooby Doo projects afterwards. Besides Shaggy in Shaggy And Scooby Doo Get A Clue, he was also Luke in Scooby Doo Camp Scare and Boris Carnack Jr in Lego Scooby Doo Haunted Hollywood.

wiley207

I remember a friend of mine saying that Kellie Martin might make a good Velma Dinkley, since in the "Pup" series Daphne had many of the same mannerisms Velma nowadays has (especially the skepticism.)
Also keep in mind that several of the show's voice cast members are now deceased, including Don Messick (Scooby), Casey Kasem (Shaggy) and Carl Steven (Freddie.)

BUT, if they were to do a new "Pup Named Scooby-Doo" animated project (like a fourth season of the show, or a new animated direct-to-video (not puppet) movie), they should definitely have Kellie Martin reprise Daphne and Scott Menville reprise Red Herring, along with Matthew Lillard as Shaggy and Frank Welker as Scooby (as usual), and maybe have Mindy Cohn voice young Velma and Jason Marsden voice young Freddie.

zoombie

I remember a friend of mine saying that Kellie Martin might make a good Velma Dinkley, since in the "Pup" series Daphne had many of the same mannerisms Velma nowadays has (especially the skepticism.)
Also keep in mind that several of the show's voice cast members are now deceased, including Don Messick (Scooby), Casey Kasem (Shaggy) and Carl Steven (Freddie.)

BUT, if they were to do a new "Pup Named Scooby-Doo" animated project (like a fourth season of the show, or a new animated direct-to-video (not puppet) movie), they should definitely have Kellie Martin reprise Daphne and Scott Menville reprise Red Herring, along with Matthew Lillard as Shaggy and Frank Welker as Scooby (as usual), and maybe have Mindy Cohn voice young Velma and Jason Marsden voice young Freddie.

I know about Don and Casey, but when and how did Carl Steven die?

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember when I said The Dog and Pony Show should come to Qubo? Well, it's probably not happening. Since Discovery is a co producer it will probably end up on Discovery Family and Discovery Famiila.
Did anybody notice the error just tonight on Nick? At 7:57PMish after Despicable Me 2 error?
I love the smell of rain at night and the end of Daylight Savings here.
Scott Innes apparently put up his Christmas tree....in October. It looks pretty good though.