What Blue's Clues & You! remake you like to see?

Eurbane

I made this thread of what Blue's Clues & You! remake will happen in the future. My thoughts are Blue Wants to Play a Song Game (Song Games with Blue), What was Blue's Dream About? (Dream with Blue) and for the season 3 finale, 100 episode celebration (200 episode celebration).

Last edited:

Jonathan Teka

I'd probably want to see remakes of Pretend Time, What Does Blue Want to Make?, What Does Blue Want to Make Out of Recycled Things?, Signs, and Geography.

kanc

There is a remake of Steve Gets the Sniffles, possibly titled "Josh Gets the Sniffles" already have been made (but unable to air yet due to pandemic), as youtube blues clues and you already added the clips there.

Eurbane

There is a remake of Steve Gets the Sniffles, possibly titled "Josh Gets the Sniffles" already have been made (but unable to air yet due to pandemic), as youtube blues clues and you already added the clips there.
I hate to break it to you but Josh gets the sniffles is renamed get healthy with blue and will appear on the dvd caring with blue

kanc

I hate to break it to you but Josh gets the sniffles is renamed get healthy with blue and will appear on the dvd caring with blue
And where did you get the fact that it will appear on DVD or were you just speculating?

ToonsJazzLover

As much as I enjoy this show, I kinda wish they give Josh more original ideas instead of reusing plots that we already seen with Steve in the original series.

kanc

As much as I enjoy this show, I kinda wish they give Josh more original ideas instead of reusing plots that we already seen with Steve in the original series.
And Joe, since two of his episodes were remade.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Blue's Big Beat Band episode premiered yesterday were based from original ideas, and not just the remake of original episodes, so this might be the first this time.

kanc

Sorry to bump up, but don't know where to post this: but
Caring with Blue DVD was already released Oct 6, 2020, and inside was unaired TV episode: Getting Healthy with Blue.

Youtube Blue's Clues & You! already had clips of that episode available.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts