What block on FOX is better: FoxBox or 4KidsTV?

Latest News

Feb 22, 2018
Ratings
230 4
Even though this was literally just the same block with two different names, I'll say FoxBox. It was when 4Kids was at their prime and some of their better shows debuted on the FoxBox name.

May 28, 2016
Ratings
541 8
I say FoxBox, because I loved watching the hit shows that aired mostly on that than on 4Kids. Even when I watched the block under the latter name, I felt it didn't have the same spark or excitement I had for FxBx.
Although, (even though I don't remember watching it much as I was much younger during its prime) I'd prefer Fox Kids over both; in fact it be better if the FxK name stayed throughout all three's tenures.

wonderfly

Shaking things up a bit
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2002
Ratings
923 16
Springfield, MO
Yeah, it's strange that they couldn't just keep the "Fox Kids" name all the way through till the end of 2008.

Even if the Saban stuff (Power Rangers, Digimon, etc) got sold to Disney in 2002, it still would've been nice to keep calling it "Fox Kids" going forward.

That, and I just think "Toonzai" and "Vortexx" were much better names than "Fox Box" and "4 Kids TV".

Feb 22, 2018
Ratings
230 4
Maybe they changed it to either show the block changed hands or to avoid confusion with Fox Kids Europe and its channels (which wouldn't become Jetix until 2004)? Or even both.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

M622 wrote on Mandouga's profile.
You are a conspiracy theorist. you don't know jack about anything, like cartoon network's "Random programming decisions".
Keinichi Hamada (or whatever his name is spelled) from NHK World sounds like a Japanese equivalent of that guy from the Kingdouble Ceramic Knives infomercial
All right! Profile posts are back! Now what was I talking about?
Alright, @RandomMe. I'll bite. What's DC PT?
It's a shame that while you Americans keep age-old televised Halloween traditions, here in Portugal they have since been abnegated (I'm talking to you, DC PT).