What are your thoughts on the Boomerang channel for this year(2023)

Santana434

Since 2024, is coming up in two days. I just wanted to know how was your experience with boomerang this year. Because to me, this was definitely the best year for boomerang so far in this recent years. Because they brought back a lot of classic shows like Wacky races, flinstones, Jetsons, Popeye the sailor man, Captain Planet etc. It’s surprising to see boomerang actually been improving a lot this year and get its act together, especially since the channel has been on autopilot since the rebrand. In all honesty, boomerang is actually doing better than most kids channels in terms of variety like CN(even tho we have checkered past on adult swim which that’s something), Disney XD, Nicklodeon, Discovery family etc. So tell me guys, do you think it’s the best year for boomerang so far in recent years, or it could’ve been better. Let me know on the comments.

Silverstar

Adorable Li'l Monster
A lot of people are saying that Boomerang is better now than it's been than it's been in years, but I can't say firsthand since I currently don't get Boomerang (we have YouTube TV which doesn't offer it).

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
I haven't really paying attention to Boomerang for the last couple years since I've lost interest in that channel a long time ago, but I did see their schedule every now and then, and it does look like they have gotten better. Not great, but at least it had better variety than Cartoon Network nowadays.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.
Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?

Featured Posts