What Are You Listening To? (9th Album)

Latest News & Videos

Radiant97

boi
Feb 3, 2018
The Darkest Timeline
I'm currently listening to RTJ4 by Run the Jewels which dropped this past Wednesday. Sounds quite different from their previous albums but I still like it.

Also re-listened to Amnesiac by Radiohead in celebration of its 19th anniversary yesterday.

Last edited:

JayZz

Jul 22, 2020
UA
The Highwomen: Crowded Table. I often convert music videos to mp4 to listen them anytime I want That's convy. Plus I found useful post about best YouTube converters and chose the best one. Now I have a nice collection of videos on my PC.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

SweetShop209 wrote on Yojimbo's profile.

Hello there. The live action Mulan is coming to Disney+ on September 4 for 30 dollars. Would it be possible to reopen the thread to post the news?

I seriously cannot stop watching scenes with General Yunnan. She's just so hilarious yet so deadly.
i honestly don't think the new G4 would succeed because what's the point of making a video game based tv network at a time when anyone can make and upload video game reviews or related content on Youtube or stream on Twitch?
Began to write essay on Toonverse, should be done by tomorrow!
I wish a happy 59th birthday to Lauren Tom. Some of the roles she's known for include Numbuh 3 (Codename Kids Next Door), Susan Long & Counselor Chang (American Dragon Jake Long), Joo Dee (Avatar The Last Airbender), the Double Dare Twins (DC Superhero Girls 2015), Jinx & Gizmo on Teen Titans, and much more .