WF Editorial: "Bring on the Bad Guys: Bringing Back Batman: The Animated Series, Part 4"

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Considering the announcement of Batman: Caped Crusader, it appears as though the rumored Batman: The Animated Series reboot will remain just that - a rumor. Still, in the fourth in a series of special editorials for The World's Finest, Joseph "Karkull" Davis looks at how he'd like to see the villains handled if a reboot came to be. Click on the thumbnail image below (or this link) to check out Davis' article and then share your thoughts right here!

So, what changes would you make to the rogues' gallery if we ever saw the proper return of Batman: The Animated Series? Why?

Previous Discussion:

WF Editorial: "Why So Reboot? The Possible Return of Batman: The Animated Series"
WF Editorial: "Rebooting Gotham: The Possible Return of Batman: The Animated Series, Part 2"
WF Editorial: "The Usual Suspects: The Possible Return of Batman: The Animated Series, Part 3"

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
On the changes, I'd have the Mad Hatter getting a new voice actor due to the death of Roddy McDowall 23 years ago. I'd picture Malcolm McDowell (no relation) replacing him because it would be the second time in which he voiced a villain in a DC animated series since he voiced Mad Mod in Teen Titans.

Raider969

On the changes, I'd have the Mad Hatter getting a new voice actor due to the death of Roddy McDowall 23 years ago. I'd picture Malcolm McDowell (no relation) replacing him because it would be the second time in which he voiced a villain in a DC animated series since he voiced Mad Mod in Teen Titans.
Actually, Malcolm McDowell also voiced Metallo in Superman: The Animated Series and in Justice League Unlimited.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
Yes, I'm still having a terrible mental breakdown over this whole purge thing. NOTHING will make me happy anymore, except for David Zaslav to be PERMANENTLY FIRED ALREADY!!! He ruined my life and it's all his fault!
A really funny 12x Ice Ice Combo I made from Bejeweled 3's Ice Storm mode, 21 April 2020. Sorry for the watermark.
If you've got an Silent Movies in your backlog, it's Silent Movie Day on Thursday
Silent Movie Day
In Barbie: Mermaid Power, I thought that Barbie's singing voice was done Elli Moore since she usually sings for America Young as Barbie. Instead, her singing was done by Jordyn Kane, who sang for Erica Lindbeck as Barbie, and also sang for Princess Amelia (also voiced by Erica) in Barbie: Princess Adventure.

Featured Posts