"Welcome to the Wayne" Series Talkback (Spoilers) [New Episodes in May]

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
I checked Amazon today, and it seems they accidentally uploaded "Like No Other Market On Earth" and "Beeping the Binklemobile" a few nights ago! Like "The Loud House", a goof up on Amazon's part. Unfortunately, they haven't removed them yet!

jaylop97

Staff member
Could be that they release them on purpose, or they aren't bothered by them being there.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Could be that they release them on purpose, or they aren't bothered by them being there.
Actually, I checked again today, and it was removed. There aren't any purchase buttons for each of those two episodes.

kanc

I saw a promo for new Welcome to the Wayne/Loud House new episodes for next week. Not separate show promo.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Like No Other Market on Earth
Episode 6
Premieres September 18, 2017 at 5:30 P.M. on Nickelodeon

On the search for a mysterious rainbow gas, Team Timbers ends up in the Wayne's supernatural supermarket trailed by a dangerous creature determined to break up their friendship forever.
---
Beeping the Binklemobile
Episode 7
Premieres September 19, 2017 at 5:30 P.M. on Nickelodeon

When the biggest Gleeco competition of the year comes to the Wayne, Ansi meets his biggest competition -- Dennis O'Bannon; but when Ansi's creation comes to life, Team Timbers has to take down the unstoppable Gleeco Man.
---
Spacefish
Episode 8
Premieres September 20, 2017 at 5:30 P.M. on Nickelodeon

When Olly, Ansi, and Andrei have a boys' bonding night roof camping they try to conjure a ghost -- but something even more terrifying appears.
---
A Pair of Normas
Episode 9
Premieres September 21, 2017 at 5:30 P.M. on Nickelodeon

Tired of being bossed around, Ansi joins forces with Wendell Wasserman, a spoon-wielding vampire hunter, to track down the Wayne's last remaining vampire.​

kanc

I noticed that promo clip video of new Welcome to the Wayne, looks like SpongeBob

jaylop97

Staff member
Spongebob seems to travel from House to Hotel, knowing he was lasted spotted in a not so quiet House.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I liked today's episode. I enjoyed seeing what happened in that store and I thought the SpongeBob reference was pretty amusing.

Radical

Banned
Like No Other Market On Earth was pretty sweet/funny,

Nice seeing Julia, both Ansi/Julia the best cute couple:D.
Olly, great/funniest, hehehe.
Both Ansi/Olly/Saraline looking for the mysterious rainbow gas was great.
The supernatural supermarket with alot of bizarre creatures was cool/interesting, they have sweet designs.
Brian the shape shifter creature, my favorite cool interesting new villain, like Morpho, the poor creature though.
The Female Spy Boss, best horrible vile villain next to Nominatus, Vicky/Foop, Slade, Chris McLean/Mal, Bill Cipher, and Toffee, love her henchmen:D.
Love the crazy funny one-eyed butcher creature and the gremlins.
Saraline being mistaken as a gremlin and the gremlins looking Saraline-like was funny, hahahahaha:p.
Saraline speaking gremlin language and the gremlins best new allies was sweet/funny.
Ansi/Olly/Saraline saving Brian along with Brian the best new ally was sweet.
Love the SpongeBob appearance, hahahahahaha.
Brian helping them on finding the rainbow gas was sweet, I hope to see him again soon.
Great funny ending.

Last edited:

jaylop97

Staff member
Nice to see Julia Wiles again, Ansi might have a strong crush and I really chuckled on how it was dealt here, I like how Equimorph used that as the weakness to try and split Ansi and Olly, sure kind of cliche move there but I am glad Saraline was the one who didn't get impacted in this mess, then again she was used to get this going.

SpongeRobert RectangleShorts, pretty funny.

SaneMan

that store looked like something straight out of Rick and Morty

only that it did not end with everyone dying horribly

Radical

Banned
Beeping the Binklemobile was pretty sweet/funny,

The Gleeco convention is cool.
Furten, great funny judge character, Malcolm McDowell as him, awesome.
Nice seeing Julia.
Ansi/Olly's great moments in the Gleeco convention.
Dennis, my favorite bully rival antagonist, new worst enemy for Ansi/Olly.
Saraline's moments with Gleeco Moth was cute/sweet.
Love Gleeco Moth and Evil Giant Gleeco Man, they have cool designs:D.
Gleeco Moth the best new ally for Ansi and Olly/Saraline.
Nice they got the rainbow gas samples.
Ansi/Olly winning beating the loser Dennis was sweet:D.

jaylop97

Staff member
There were good moments, I surely did like Saraline with the Moth both of them make a good team. Though on Ansi and Olly's side of things they were kind of spotty stuff If I had to say, not really impressed that Ansi won even though Gleeco was his cheated invention, and Dennis might have been a stereotypical rival who deserves to lose because they are show off's but I kind of think that he would have been a better winner here. Typically I am not bothered by stuff like this but It just didn't feel all that good here what Ansi did.

Eldorado

As someone whose been watching a lot of Home Movies as of late I knew Dennis was voiced by Emo Phillips (who played Shannon in the show).

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Billy Lopez was interviewed on the Nick Animation Podcast. At 36:14, it's said that it's been renewed for a 20 episode second season.

EDIT: They took down the original video (I'm guessing it was because it was uploaded a day early), but when they re uploaded it, they removed mention of it being renewed. I guess they couldn't reveal that info yet.

Last edited:

WickedChild

Kissing the shadows
So are people sick of the Gravity Falls comparisons yet? Though it's kind of unavoidable...still there are certainly worse things to be compared to. Interesting note, I haven't actually seen the show yet, just the beginnings that get picked up on my DVR after Loud House, as well as all the promos, but I can still tell that's kind of what they're going for. Or at least, what the promos are, which seem to pump up the continuity/lore-building aspects in a big way.

All this is a long way of saying I probably need to check this out. Someone said it's half-hour episodes? That's almost reason enough on it's own - gotta support more 30-min cartoons. So how would you say it compares to other continuity-heavy cartoons of the day (besides GF you also have Star vs TFOE, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Rick & Morty-sorta)?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
today's my birthday, but it's more of a "sad birthday" than a "happy birthday" to me, because I'm still having a mental breakdown over my past. ugh.
Asa wrote on wonderfly's profile.
With the Omicron variant spreading in South Africa, do you think it's a good time to reopen the COVID-19 discussion board or are you going to keep it closed for good?
This special is worth it just to see Ben Schwartz rap about latkes.

someone once told me that the Korean language is like if the Chinese and Japanese languages melted into each other and came up with something different
The Loud House > Riverdale

Featured Posts