"Welcome to the Wayne" Series Talkback (Spoilers) (New Episodes 10/15 - 10/26)

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

PinkiePie97

Staff member
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
5,075 41
Massachusetts
cartoon-info-blog.blogspot.com

Rise and Shine Sleepyhead
Episode 1
Premieres July 24, 2017 at 5:30 P.M. on Nickelodeon

Ansi, a new resident of the Wayne, must work with siblings Olly and Saraline to stop a rampaging threat deep within their home.
---
Like a Happy, Happy Bird
Episode 2
Premieres July 25, 2017 at 5:30 P.M. on Nickelodeon

With Ansi on board, Team Timbers follow a mysterious figure into the Wayne's secret library; Ansi tries to protect his new friend and budding crush Julia from a terrifying monster.
---
Mail Those Cards, Boys!
Episode 3
Premieres July 26, 2017 at 5:30 P.M. on Nickelodeon

After a robotic pigeon steals their mysterious post cards, Team Timbers and Leif must fight their way through the Wayne Postal Service to get them back.
---
Today Was Wassome
Episode 4
Premieres July 27, 2017 at 5:30 P.M. on Nickelodeon

Tired of being bossed around, Ansi joins forces with Wendell Wasserman, a spoon-wielding vampire hunter, to track down the Wayne's last remaining vampire.
---
Some Kind of Tap-Dancing, Beekeeping Whaler
Episode 5
Premieres July 28, 2017 at 5:30 P.M. on Nickelodeon

As Olly helps his new neighbor regain his memory, Ansi is convinced that his best friend is in mortal danger.​

Last edited:

PinkiePie97

Staff member
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
5,075 41
Massachusetts
cartoon-info-blog.blogspot.com

NeoplanDan

Avid SEPTA Transit Fan
Apr 24, 2016
Ratings
1,411 9
Philadelphia PA
cricketgreens.tumblr.com
Well I enjoyed today's episode, with all the action going on and I have the feeling to liking this, with the character, Olly, who is one of my favorites, also with Ansi and Saraline, it took Ansi to get used to the action and being part of the Team Timbers, and learning a bit about the Wayne phenomenon, I'm hoping to see more of these guys.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Mandouga

Jun 27, 2007
Ratings
349 16
Newington, CT, USA
Okay, the first episode was fine, except for one thing: it assumes everyone has already seen the pilot, which can't be found anywhere. Otherwise, people may be confused by what everyone is talking about.

Nickelodeon really messed up. Not only has the pilot (from 3 years ago) been taken down, but they're basically pretending as though it doesn't exist. Now, nobody will be able to see what happened when Ansi first came to the Wayne, and how he, Olly, and Saraline stopped those evil spies.

I won't say "regressing", but one way or another, there's just no excuse. You'd think they would have the pilot available for those who would like to see how it all began. (sigh) If it does appear later on in the show, they better not make it a "flashback" episode. That would be a cop-out, IMO.

NeoplanDan

Avid SEPTA Transit Fan
Apr 24, 2016
Ratings
1,411 9
Philadelphia PA
cricketgreens.tumblr.com
Okay, the first episode was fine, except for one thing: it assumes everyone has already seen the pilot, which can't be found anywhere. Otherwise, people may be confused by what everyone is talking about.

Nickelodeon really messed up. Not only has the pilot (from 3 years ago) been taken down, but they're basically pretending as though it doesn't exist. Now, nobody will be able to see what happened when Ansi first came to the Wayne, and how he, Olly, and Saraline stopped those evil spies.

I won't say "regressing", but one way or another, there's just no excuse. You'd think they would have the pilot available for those who would like to see how it all began. (sigh) If it does appear later on in the show, they better not make it a "flashback" episode. That would be a cop-out, IMO.
The pilot is rather a 6 parter and it can be found the Nick website.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
Ratings
1,361 8
London, UK
Ego Plum (Harvey Beaks) is a composer on the show. :)

"This is the original demo composed by Ego Plum as an audition to become composer on the Nickelodeon series, Welcome To The Wayne. Several themes and motifs from this 90-second piece of music will be heard throughout the series."

Radical

Deborah Bispo so epic and hot!!!!!
Nov 7, 2004
Ratings
279 1
Lacey,Washington
Rise and Shine Sleepyhead was pretty awesome/enjoyable, Welcome To The Wayne, best awesome new show ever, my favorite:D.

Ego Plum, the show's composer, awesome.
Both Ansi, Olly, and Saraline, best enjoyable lovable funniest protagonists, so love Saraline, she's cute/funny:D.
Jonah Bishop, a great new character, he's wrong though, the kids do be the best heroes.
The secrets/mysteries in the Wayne is so amazing/interesting, nice Gravity Falls vibes.
Ansi, Olly, and Saraline to learn about the Wayne's secrets/mysteries was great.
The squid creatures are cool.
The Female Spy Boss, my favorite awesome new villainess(voiced by Veronica Taylor, sweet:D), I'll learn more about her evil plans.
Sleepyhead the mutant shark monster is cool.
Clara, a great interesting female character.
The mysterious masked stranger was cool, he'll be back.
Ansi, Olly, and Saraline stopping Sleepyhead was cool.
Ansi the new member of Team Timbers, sweet.

Last edited:

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
Ratings
591 6
New York
So far so good, I am liking the characters, especially the girl. Still has a long way to go to be as good as Gravity Falls which is obvious a heavy influence. Still way better than Nickelodeon's Star vs the Forces of Evil ripoff The Other Kingdom, so at least it has that going for it.