Welcome to the Wayne Secret Code

Waluigi42

Here are all secret codes I could find for now. It seems the symbols represent letters, but I wasn't able to crack the code, hope someone can help.

Attachments

• Screenshot (23).png
    Screenshot (23).png
    747.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Screenshot (21).png
    Screenshot (21).png
    745.1 KB · Views: 145
  • Screenshot (22).png
    Screenshot (22).png
    734.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot (24).png
    Screenshot (24).png
    653.3 KB · Views: 72

SparkleMan

We have to wait to figure out what cipher they're using

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waluigi42

I was able to brute force most of the messages and I think it says:
"Assamble the Gyre"
"Don't trust Molina"
"How to kill a meat vessel" (That's the one on the book)
"Vampires go home"
"_ _eme _ _earing wall " (The strange thing about this is, that all the missing symbols from this one seem to be the same, but that wouldn't make much sense, since the symbol should be a "b" )

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts