"Welcome to the Wayne" Discussion

ToonJay723

Staff member
We don't know for certain that there's a second season. The producers of the podcast may have jumped the gun a bit, and was only meant to include it if the series has been renewed, to make it seem that the podcast was up-to-date.
I don't think they would care if it's up to date or not. They probably just weren't allowed to announce it yet.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
I'm really enjoying Welcome to the Wayne. All the characters are great, even the minor ones. Olly's randomness kind of reminds me of Gene from Bob's Burgers, except Olly is more energetic.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
New episodes may be coming soon! Nick Animation posted this on Facebook: :)
wayne-new.png

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
New episodes may be coming soon! Nick Animation posted this on Facebook: :)View attachment 120291
I just want it to return so it can finally get a much-needed second chance. The show has gotten a considerable amount of word of mouth by this point; if it gets enough, the show might be saved. But none of that can happen if they keep sitting on the rest of season 1.

kanc

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Finally seen the first episode. So far it is okay, not great but decent. I am afraid I will get bored soon, like with most Nicktoons.

The Dutch dub called "Welkom in de Wayne-toren" (Welcome in the Wayne Tower) is a bit weird. Ansi is voiced by a Belgian and Olly is voiced by the same voice-actor as Dipper from Gravity Falls. I couldn't help but think of Gravity Falls while watching. However, Gravity Falls was better than this, I'm afraid.

bart_simpson7

Finally seen the first episode. So far it is okay, not great but decent. I am afraid I will get bored soon, like with most Nicktoons.

The Dutch dub called "Welkom in de Wayne-toren" (Welcome in the Wayne Tower) is a bit weird. Ansi is voiced by a Belgian and Olly is voiced by the same voice-actor as Dipper from Gravity Falls. I couldn't help but think of Gravity Falls while watching. However, Gravity Falls was better than this, I'm afraid.

Lol the Arabic dub also isn't that good but the show is great and very different from gravity falls...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zoombie

Episode 2 is airing now on Nicktoons, did I just hear them say Tony Clifton, a Andy Kaufman reference. That is cool even though that is over the kids heads.

Eldorado

Episode 2 is airing now on Nicktoons, did I just hear them say Tony Clifton, a Andy Kaufman reference. That is cool even though that is over the kids heads.

It's airing on Nicktoons? That's good, maybe the rest of the episodes will air.

jaylop97

Staff member
Too bad there have yet to be new episodes, it is unfortunate that It is still rerunning on Nicktoons, only to rerun 9 episodes.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts