"Welcome to the Wayne" Discussion

jaylop97

Staff member
Welcome to the Wayne is set to finish the first Season on January 5th In Germany. At this point it wouldn't surprise me if it returns to finish in a bomb format to air all of the episodes.

Eldorado

Welcome to the Wayne is set to finish the first Season on January 5th In Germany. At this point it wouldn't surprise me if it returns to finish in a bomb format to air all of the episodes.

They're still airing the episodes in Germany?

Eldorado

Welcome To The Wayne does seem like the kind of series that serves as a serial (like House of Anubis and Hunter Street).

bart_simpson7

It’ll premiere this month on Nicktoons Arabia but the date is Unknown i think they’ll premiere it on late January..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
I've only recently watched that show, and yeah it's pretty great alright and I am with everyone in that it really shouldn't be shafted.

We all need to do what we can to raise awareness of the show and support it however we can, so that when it does return, it'll get high enough ratings to save it. It sucks we even have to do this to begin with, but who knows how great the long term effects may be.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

bart_simpson7

I've only recently watched that show, and yeah it's pretty great alright and I am with everyone in that it really shouldn't be shafted.

We all need to do what we can to raise awareness of the show and support it however we can, so that when it does return, it'll get high enough ratings to save it. It sucks we even have to do this to begin with, but who knows how great the long term effects may be.

Exactly And that’s by buying the episodes from itunes or watching the episodes on nick.com or the nick app

kanc

I don't know if petition to save this show is a good idea.

bart_simpson7

I don't know if petition to save this show is a good idea.

Yeah i think the best thing to do showing support by buying episodes from itunes and watching the episodes from nick.com or the app

jaylop97

Staff member
Welcome to the Wayne premieres Monday (15th January) on Nicktoons UK. :) It looks like Nicktoons will be airing all the episodes at once, with the first 15 scheduled for January-February.
I've noticed that this is another instance where another country is airing most of Season 1 in a matter of weeks, this is somewhat of a worrying sight because chances are that is what will happen internationally with Welcome to the Wayne, while the US will likely be behind.

Eldorado

If you ask me Welcome To The Wayne is so tightly continutited (I know that's not a real word but you get the idea) that it should've aired like their serial drama shows (like House of Anubis and Hunter Street)

Yeah i think the best thing to do showing support by buying episodes from itunes and watching the episodes from nick.com or the app.

We're already getting a Season 2, we just need to support them more before then.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The series might return in January, but the problem is that Zap2It currently lists the final two episodes of the season and not the others before them, so the info is incomplete.
It appears Zap2it has added more January airdates, but I just checked the listings on TitanTV and it appears at least the ones I can see are not accurate. Only date I still can't see is January 29, but I doubt that's accurate.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
We don't know for certain that there's a second season. The producers of the podcast may have jumped the gun a bit, and was only meant to include it if the series has been renewed, to make it seem that the podcast was up-to-date.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts