"Welcome to the Wayne" Discussion

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
Sep 3, 2013
Ratings
2,883 41
I've only recently watched that show, and yeah it's pretty great alright and I am with everyone in that it really shouldn't be shafted.

We all need to do what we can to raise awareness of the show and support it however we can, so that when it does return, it'll get high enough ratings to save it. It sucks we even have to do this to begin with, but who knows how great the long term effects may be.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Aug 24, 2015
Ratings
40 2
I've only recently watched that show, and yeah it's pretty great alright and I am with everyone in that it really shouldn't be shafted.

We all need to do what we can to raise awareness of the show and support it however we can, so that when it does return, it'll get high enough ratings to save it. It sucks we even have to do this to begin with, but who knows how great the long term effects may be.

Exactly And that’s by buying the episodes from itunes or watching the episodes on nick.com or the nick app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,317 5

I don't know if petition to save this show is a good idea.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,301 36
Austin, Texas
Welcome to the Wayne premieres Monday (15th January) on Nicktoons UK. :) It looks like Nicktoons will be airing all the episodes at once, with the first 15 scheduled for January-February.
I've noticed that this is another instance where another country is airing most of Season 1 in a matter of weeks, this is somewhat of a worrying sight because chances are that is what will happen internationally with Welcome to the Wayne, while the US will likely be behind.

Eldorado

May 21, 2014
Ratings
386 13
Indianapolis
If you ask me Welcome To The Wayne is so tightly continutited (I know that's not a real word but you get the idea) that it should've aired like their serial drama shows (like House of Anubis and Hunter Street)

Yeah i think the best thing to do showing support by buying episodes from itunes and watching the episodes from nick.com or the app.
We're already getting a Season 2, we just need to support them more before then.

PinkiePie97

Staff member
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
5,073 41
Massachusetts
cartoon-info-blog.blogspot.com
The series might return in January, but the problem is that Zap2It currently lists the final two episodes of the season and not the others before them, so the info is incomplete.
It appears Zap2it has added more January airdates, but I just checked the listings on TitanTV and it appears at least the ones I can see are not accurate. Only date I still can't see is January 29, but I doubt that's accurate.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I'm rewatching Justice League and I'm sort of weird ed out how old Superman looked in the earlier seasons
Yeah... I just watched the end of Peepoodo... And I wish I hadn't. If I'm considered a wuss for liking Milo Murphy's Law. Big City Greens, Summer Camp Island, Clarence, Craig of the Creek, Hilda, Harvey Beaks, Harvey Street Kids and even The Loud House - not to mention LPS (2012, 2018) SO MUCH MORE because at least those shows have some constraint to not be this gross - then I could care less what you think of me.
Yeah I'm probably not coming back
I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P