Welcome to the Nicktoons Forum! (Everyone Read)

CookieS

Welcome to the Nicktoons Forum!
On behalf of Toon Zone, I'd like to welcome everyone to the Nicktoon forum. For almost two years, users have been asking us to dedicate a section of the site exclusively to Nick's animation. Well the day has arrived, and we hope everyone here enjoys it!

The Nicktoon Forum is the official forum of our newest website, Nicktoons: The Fansite. Please note, the site is still not finished, but we figured we'll work on it while everyone gets a chance to chat here. Soon the site will be filled with show information, movie reviews, and cool downloads for everyone. There are at least 13 years of original animation we need to cover, so give us time for getting it online. If your favorite show page isn't up, it will be, just hang in there.

Moderators and Rules
The moderators of this forum include Jeff Harris, The Landstander, Red Giant, Patrick Star, and CookieS. We all have other jobs around Toon Zone, and will enjoy pulling double-duty around here. Remember, all general rules of conduct apply to this site, just as they do for all forums here. We have no special rules specific to this forum.

Coverage of Forum
Perhaps Nicktoons is the most cut and dry forum coverage out of all of Toon Zone. Basically we cover any original animated series produced by Nickelodeon. This includes all the Nicktoons. We will allow for some Nick Jr. shows, but since everyone here is over the age of 13, I doubt anyone will mind if you "Blues Clues" and "Dora" fans come out of the closet to mingle.

We cover all original animation on all Nickeloden channels including Nickelodeon (all countries), Noggin, Nicktoons TV, and Nick GAS. We do NOT cover shows aquired by Nickelodeon, such as "Daria," "Tiny Toon Adventures," and "Pinky and the Brain". These shows were produced by other studios, not Nick. If you every have a question of what belongs here, just private message one of your friendly moderators.

Talkbacks
At the moment the way and who will do talkbacks for new Nickelodeon shows is undecided. No rules yet, so go and do whatever you want for now.

Message to Parents
While Nickelodeon is "the first network for kids," this forum discriminates due to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. Toon Zone only allows for people age 13 or older to register and post here. This forum is not created for children's entertainment, but rather for the fans of animation as an art. If you have a child, and would like them to talk about Nick shows with other kids, check out Nick.com, and sign them up for their Nick Blab message boards, which allow for children 12 and under.

I'd like to thank everyone that participates in this forum, the moderators, and the creators of Toon Zone for making this possible.

Brian Cruz

Surf's Up
Just to clarify what CookieS mentioned above... for our purposes, any cartoon that debuted on Nickelodeon is a Nicktoon. In cases where a show debuted on Nick but then moved to another network (Like Doug and Ren & Stimpy), only the Nickelodeon episodes of those shows should be discussed here. The newer episodes should be discussed on General Animation (Or I guess Disney in Doug's case).

I hope you all enjoy the board! As far as I can recall, this is the first board to open up with almost 10,000 posts already in it! Big thanks to Adam Tyner for helping me move all those posts out of out of the General Animaton board.

Have fun!

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Hi. I just thought I'd say congratulations on the debut of this new part of TZ.:D I may not watch much Nick, but I still find some eps of Rocket Power enjoyable.:) I've also seen Fairly Oddparents; that show is weird!:p

I know this place will come in handy when Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie starts. I saw the trailer and I think little children will like it. I really think they will.:)

So, on behalf of myself, congratulations on the creation of this new area of TZ!:D

--Erik Zmajkovic a.k.a. Viper

jeffrey 228

I hope you will be able to do 2 things at once CookieS since it is likly that you working on the Cartoon Fridays site and this one may seem a bit had and all, but I hope this will turn out to be a very nice forum.

Tash

I know one member who's gonna have a field day...

rover_wow

PaQ

Believe it!
This forum looks pretty good. I like the color scheme. Great job guys. :)

Sampo

Wow, really nice layout and that's a great banner you created for this forum. Very awesome and it does capture the feel of Nickelodeon.

Great job guys.

True Noir

Sampo said:
Wow, really nice layout and that's a great banner you created for this forum. Very awesome and it does capture the feel of Nickelodeon.

Great job guys.
Yeh... I like the banner too. Everytime I enter the forum, the banners the first thing I look at.

pabcool

drink. more. smoothie.
By the way, here's a massive list of Nicktoons, because I don't have anything else better to do.

Doug (1991-1994)
Rugrats (1991-present)
Ren & Stimpy (1991-1996)
Rocko's Modern Life (1993-1996)
Aaah! Real Monsters! (1994-1998)
Hey Arnold! (1996-2003)
KaBlam! (1996-2000)
Angry Beavers (1997-1999)
The Wild Thornberries (1998-2003)
Oh! Yeah! Cartoons! (1998-2001)
CatDog (1999-2002)
Rocket Power (1999-2004)
SpongeBob SquarePants (1999-present)
Pelswick (2000-2002)
As Told By Ginger (2000-2004)
Invader ZIM (2001-2002)
Fairly Oddparents (2001-present)
Action League! NOW! (2001)
ChalkZone (2002-present)
Jimmy Neutron (2002-present)
My Life As A Teenage Robot (2003-present)
All Grown Up (2003-present)
Danny Phantom (2004-present)
Fatherhood (2004-present)
Crash Nebula (TBD)

I love the forum

wrenchien

CjFilmz said:
No Ren or Dib in the title banner?!

they did have gir.. but the 2d drawing of jimmy? i'd rather see the fop version of jimmy from the episode 'timmy / jimmy power hour' than that 2d remix. that was cooler.

and how about count duckula? surely he's been a part of nick history, he should be there. cause ducks are quackin' cool. especially the vampirous ones.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Despite the tepid reception, I actually enjoyed seeing Argylle in the cinema.
Shania Twain > Taylor Swift. That is all.
I wish the internet would quit pushing sites like Temu and Shein onto me. I can't stand them, for numerous reasons.
I almost forgot to mention, but I'm doing another Media Brackets competition

X-Men '97 is good so far, but don't forget that angst does not automatically equal depth. Just adding swears and piling on cheap tragedies doesn't instantly make your work deep or mature.

Featured Posts