Welcome to the Disney Animation Forum!

Latest News & Videos

Yoshi72

Yoshi Power!
May 25, 2004
Hey, the name is Yoshi72, nice to meet you all!
It is hard being a dino, but Disney animation never gets old, I love it, mario gets tired of it...well ditch him. Anyway welcome you all, and i hope that you all enjoy your stay here!

Oh, and by the way...

Long live Duck Tales

kimpossible1fan

I am Jack's smirking revenge
Sep 20, 2003
CANADA!
zorinlynx said:
Ahh, thanks for the info. I have yet to see this show, despite it being mentioned here often!

I'll have to check it out someday. }:)

yes please do ;) kim possible has alot of threads and I <3 the show :D

Kajal

Apr 17, 2005
Tienshin said:
I have no idea what you are talking about. Who is Disney?

JK

Now you have the "pow-wah"
wat u think that wat they are talking about they are talking about the disney forums and i think u will understanded wat i justsaid right now because that is the only thing i am going to say

C

classictoonstar

Hi! I'm new here but i was pleased to find the disney. I am a big fan of disney films.

Great to find other people also interested in disney.

BadGirl No.1

Dec 4, 2005
I wish you like the forums because i do i am a very kind girl i dont fight with people you understand me. Disney channel is the best channel i have soon i think you will like all of them forums good luck yeh i am just 10 byeee

BadGirl No.1

Dec 4, 2005
Kajal said:
wat u think that wat they are talking about they are talking about the disney forums and i think u will understanded wat i justsaid right now because that is the only thing i am going to say

What did you say i think i dont know what you are saying this is about forums

Snailbait

yeah. ok?
Oct 27, 2003
Alabama
BadGirl No.1 said:
I wish you like the forums because i do i am a very kind girl i dont fight with people you understand me. Disney channel is the best channel i have soon i think you will like all of them forums good luck yeh i am just 10 byeee
You DON'T fight with people? Yeah right.

Squisheee

More energetic than ANYONE!!!
Jan 24, 2005
In a land far, far away..
Well, hello! My name is Squisheee! I am a frequent poster here on the boards, and just recently found this one! I recently started watching Disney Channel again this year, and I really like The Buzz on Maggie, Kim Possible, and other shows! Feel free to pm me for a more extended list! Anyways, I will look forward to discussing these shows will you all! Bye for now!

~Squisheee~

Cortez2301

Jan 30, 2006
Disney is my 2nd favourite studio (with Warner being my first).I love it so much and I really love the theme park in california."The hunchback of Notredame","Pirates of the carribean" (1&2),"The nightmare before chistmas","Mulan","snow white" and "tarzan " are among my favourite movies.I like all the classic characters and shows.I'm proud to like Disney.

maisakhader

Sep 23, 2006
Jordan
gooooooooooooood

this idea it is very good & nice & i want to make a new films about finding nemo or pokemon because i think it is a beautifull idea:haruhi:

Bolt

Dec 18, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.phpbbplanet.com
Hey there, everyone!

I came across this forum earlier today and I'm really excited to be a part of it. What's better than talking about animation? :) Anyhow, I'm glad I signed up and I hope to talk to you all soon.

The Huntsman

Friend of Toon Zone
Aug 23, 2005
West Virginia
Hey there, everyone!

I came across this forum earlier today and I'm really excited to be a part of it. What's better than talking about animation? :) Anyhow, I'm glad I signed up and I hope to talk to you all soon.
Welcome! I like what you've done with your username and avatar; perhaps you'll be able to breathe some new life into the thread that I made for "Bolt", as it sort of died.

Dingo

May 2, 2009
Inland Empire
Well, my full intro is in the TZ Cafe here, but I figure I'd put the fact that I like the Disney cartoons quite a bit. Some of my favorite Disney cartoons are Bonkers, Gargoyles, the Incredibles, Aladdin, Duck Tales and Atlantis.

Sephrim1

Feb 9, 2011
Atlanta GA
Disney/pixar

Disney and Pixar are truly innovative companies, but Pixar completely changed the game. Disney did a great move buying them and now that they own Marvel, they are almost unstoppable. As old as I am, I would still watch Toy Story 3. Now that says a lot for your brand, if it's still reaching older generations that grew up with it as a kid.