"We Baby Bears" News & Discussion Thread

SweetShop209

The Baby Bears spinoff is coming out spring 2021.

Lindsay Kerns is writing for the series.

Screenshot_20201006-134342.png

Corwin Haught

I don't know why a show about talking bears needed to get more fantastical, but here we are.

The article says that OG Bears producer Manny Hernandez is show-running, and Daniel Chong has an Executive Producer credit (for all that's worth).

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
According to Tom Ascheim, We Baby Bears has been delayed till next year.

RainbowCupcake

I don't really FEEL like it
Staff member
One of the WBB YouTube channels has scheduled a [presumably global] release date of the trailer for We Baby Bears tomorrow at 10am ET.
The show premieres this January on Cartoon Network.

(those eyes, they look beautiful)
The video is unavailable for me :(

JMTV

Welcome to Wally World!
I thought it looks cute. The Bears' eyes almost give me that Pokemon/Hamtaro vibes.

Will I watch it? Probably not. I do enjoy We Bare Bears for what it is, but it's not something I would constantly re-watching over and over again since I only watched a handful of episodes of Season 1 and the 2020 TV movie.

Same thing with Baby Bears. I'm not in the target audience of CN, so the show most likely won't be for me. But hey, if the kids enjoy it, then be my guess.

CNC

If they get traversed to multiple worlds, then imagine what CN show they could crossover with. (like Villainous or Adventure Time)

Last edited:

JMTV

Welcome to Wally World!
If they get traversed to multiple worlds, then imagine what CN show they could crossover with. (like Villainous or Adventure Time)
I wouldn't be surprised if they're going to do it, but I'm already crossover fatigue at this point.

Insidus

Here's the trailer for We Baby Bears.

This show gives me those Cartoonito vibes which is a good thing but WarnerMedia should consider moving it there after all the demographic is 4-8 years. When Cartoonito was still around in my region I used to go there for Baby Looney Tunes and LazyTown.

Anyways, it's not like Cartoonito is trying to be another PBS Kids but a preschool Cartoon Network which isn't that focused on educational content.

Sent from my Hisense U964 using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts