Toonzone News WB Launches Boomerang Streaming Service Hosting Over 5,000 Classic Cartoons

SpongeBobFan2004

I'm wonder about when streaming rights expire for Garfield on Boomerang? Their deal isn't disclosure to public.
It looks like 9Story is going to bring Garfield and Friends to Tubi instead of BoomToons. (& Boom US) The show's YT channel still has videos not available in the US. Also, 9Story experimented seasons 5-7 with a technology known as "RetroVision."

Low Spark of Lyman

It looks like 9Story is going to bring Garfield and Friends to Tubi instead of BoomToons. (& Boom US) The show's YT channel still has videos not available in the US. Also, 9Story experimented seasons 5-7 with a technology known as "RetroVision."
Ah yes, Retrovision. I recall that that was used for a few occasions during the first season.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I noticed Friends promo are back AGAIN for nick@nite same from last year that using repetitively, but this time says "every nite"
Happy Birthday, Justin Felbinger
How come nobody made SpongeBob talk back? It's currently airing new episodes every Fridays
Since I'm in New Hampshire, there's snow outside today.

Featured Posts