Toonzone News WB Launches Boomerang Streaming Service Hosting Over 5,000 Classic Cartoons

Latest News & Videos

F150Dog

Nov 4, 2018
USA
I really thought Boomerang would merge into HBO Max...guess I was wrong.
There are a lot of families don't want to sub HBO but keep Boomerang so WarnerMedia seems smart to keep separated, however most if not all Boomerang programmings will be included in HBO Max but Boomerang will continue to offer as standalone for anyone aren't interested in HBO Max.

DonTrashRoom

Have a nice trip, see you next fall
Apr 11, 2015
As was expected, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is now off Boomerang. Season 1 (the episodes Boomerang had available) is on Netflix, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up on CBS All Access (where Season 2 is streaming) later on.

F150Dog

Nov 4, 2018
USA
Eh, fine. The show didn't really fit Boomerang's mission statement, anyway. CN only added that so they wouldn't have to support it on their network.
I'm sure that will be same case for Care Bears: Unlock the Magic so they could be removed from Boomerang eventually (just prediction).

DonTrashRoom

Apr 11, 2015
NEW EPISODES:
The remaining episodes of New Looney Tunes have finally been added.

NEW MOVIE: Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase

NEW PLAYLISTS: A Day at the Zoo; Disguise This Guy

DonTrashRoom

Apr 11, 2015
NEW MOVIE: Tom and Jerry's Giant Adventure!

Please let me know what else I missed.
Nothing. That's all.

I honestly don't understand Boomerang's chronic drip-feeding of content lately. WarnerMedia said they're still going to exist after HBO Max launches, but it looks like they're winding down even though they likely aren't. Getting mixed signals here.

Also, are they really just going to sit on Yabba Dabba Dinosaurs and the remaining episodes of Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz until HBO Max launches?

Reactions: MatthewRC

MatthewRC

Jul 26, 2018
Woodstock, GA
Nothing. That's all.

I honestly don't understand Boomerang's chronic drip-feeding of content lately. WarnerMedia said they're still going to exist after HBO Max launches, but it looks like they're winding down even though they likely aren't. Getting mixed signals here.

Also, are they really just going to sit on Yabba Dabba Dinosaurs and the remaining episodes of Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz until HBO Max launches?
Thank you, and I have a feeling that Yabba Dabba Dinosaurs may come to HBO Max instead.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I don't know for some reason I still find it "weird" that Samurai Jack is considered an Adult Swim original despite originally premiering on Cartoon Network. same for Space Ghost Coast to Coast.
I swear to God if I see one more account spreading this unsourced claim around, I'm going to scream.

Josh Cooley is leaving Pixar and is taking on The Malamander at Sony Pictures.
My favorite Tiny Toon Adventures episode is the one where they sing Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round.

David Ayer thinks Batman Assault On Arkham is a good movie.