"Watchmen" (Television Series) News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
I'm surprised Paramount isn't involved in the series. They did release the film internationally after all.
I'm not since while the international film distribution rights were under them, the TV and film rights are under DC owner WB.

PicardMan

Staff member
Nov 9, 2016
Wow, a show actually set in my home state and educating viewers on the dark thing that happened in it's history. That's something worth talking about. In modern day all the skinheads in Oklahoma seem to live mostly in Norman and go to OU rather than live in Tulsa. News of racist and antisemitic behavior happening in Norman feels pretty common, sadly. I do have a master's degree in Oklahoma history and know that we have a fascinating, but dark and screwed up, history. Here's how the local press discussed Watchmen:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm one of those people that's more familiar with Sonic's arch-enemy being called "Dr. Ivo Robotnik" rather than "Eggman".

As I mentioned, Melanie Minichino should definitely sing more.
it is kinda weird how despite Frozen being the highest grossing animated movie until Lion King 2019, there were no mainstream animated movies that tried to copy it, or at least accused of copying Frozen. I wonder why?
Just letting you guys know: I'm changing my username in two weeks. It's similar to the original, but a bit more wordy.
Asa
The last time a new SpongeBob premiered before KCA's was in March 2017.