WarnerMedia To Host Virtual Kids and Family Upfront Event on 17th February 2021

RegularCapital

Staff member
WarnerMedia will be hosting a virtual Kids and Family programming upfront Event on 17th February: The event will showcase programming from Cartoon Network, Warner Bros. and HBO Max, which is expected to launch an ad-supported version in the second quarter of 2021.

Press Release: WARNERMEDIA TO HOST FIRST WARNERMEDIA KIDS & FAMILY UPFRONT
Broadcasting and Cable (NextTV): WarnerMedia Sets Virtual Kids Upfront for Feb. 17

From the Press Release:

WarnerMedia today announced its first WarnerMedia Kids & Family Upfront to be held virtually on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. ET. This inaugural event will introduce WarnerMedia’s unified portfolio and modern approach designed to connect with kids and families wherever they are watching our content. By combining the power of WarnerMedia’s Cartoon Network, Warner Bros. and HBO Max, WarnerMedia will unveil unparalleled opportunities for advertisers to invest in premium content with some of the world’s most iconic characters and franchises.

“Our universe of marketing possibilities just got a lot bigger as our powerful DC superheroes are now combined with nostalgic, beloved characters from Cartoon Network, Looney Tunes, Harry Potter and more,” said JP Colaco, Head of Advertising Sales, WarnerMedia. “The WarnerMedia Kids and Family Upfront is the first in many signature moments this year showcasing how together with advertisers, we can unlock and unearth opportunities across WarnerMedia’s beloved, global brands and IP.”

“Warner Bros. was a pioneer in kids and family programming, captivating generations of fans who continue to clamor for our content. We’ve now unified the incredible strengths across WarnerMedia and will showcase the breadth and depth of our Kids and Family offering to advertisers through our modern new approach,” said Tom Ascheim, President, Warner Bros. Kids, Young Adults and Classics. “We’ve got a lot of news, and a lot to talk about, so I hope you all can join.”

Building on the core foundation of WarnerMedia’s Kids and Family offering, advertisers will now have the ability to reach expanded audiences through new content and programing blocks and leveraging all of WarnerMedia’s distribution touchpoints, including HBO Max.

The WarnerMedia Kids & Family Upfront will launch at 2:00 p.m. ET on February 17. Through an online experience designed to feel like a festival, invited advertisers and press will explore various videos and conversations to learn more about the company’s programming and brand philosophy, upcoming programming slate and partnership opportunities. Invitees are also welcome to invite their kids to join them for some of the sessions!

whoisretro

WarnerMedia will be hosting a virtual Kids and Family programming upfront Event on 17th February: The event will showcase programming from Cartoon Network, Warner Bros. and HBO Max, which is expected to launch an ad-supported version in the second quarter of 2021.

Press Release: WARNERMEDIA TO HOST FIRST WARNERMEDIA KIDS & FAMILY UPFRONT
Broadcasting and Cable (NextTV): WarnerMedia Sets Virtual Kids Upfront for Feb. 17

Well okay, I hope they announce some new stuff for the Cartoon Network channel because they need it.

RegularCapital

Staff member
I hope Elliott from Earth comes to the U.S. considering the UK will premiere this show on March 4.
It premieres on 6th March, but early March nonetheless. It seems that the show has been delayed, it would of premiered late last year. Elliott From Earth will start off with a four episode special with the other episodes airing later in the year in the UK and the rest of Europe. It maybe the case that the U.S. will have the full premiere first.

I remember when Gumball first premiered, CN UK had the sneak peek world premiere, but the U.S. had a full premiere the next day. In fact, it's only two months short from Gumball's 10th Birthday.

tykroma94

Well looks like there’s about 5 days left until the upfront starts. Thank goodness, I don’t have school next week so I can actually watch the event. Hope we get some interesting news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corwin Haught

Next Wednesday better come quickly because I’m tired of seeing AT&T constantly messing up CN’s future.
I can't imagine anything will come from the upfronts that will change your assessment. AT&T is probably going to keep on doing what they've already done.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts