Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
A new Scooby Doo show is coming soon. It's about Scooby and Shaggy as police officers. Not much is known about it, but we have a clip.

[
]
[
]

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
New animated series from WBA for HBO Max.

He was a cop.
She was a cop.
He had a cat.
She had a dog.

But when they got together it was: CAT AND DOG

Inspired by the hit 90s flick

harry580

look like Warner bros bought catdog from nickelodeon the same way disney bought Doug also from nickelodeon

Pooky

Staff member
Do ERAS Video still have the rights?

harry580

since this is a Warner Bros thread I have to post this here

it announced that Warner Bros and jk Rowling and roald Dahl enterprise has all teamed up for Harry Potter and the chocolate factory, a new movie in the Harry Potter franchise and the new movie in the willy wonka franchise. this movie is based on Charlie and the chocolate factory, this movie will coincide with the upcoming movie: wonka

this is the poster:
1617277695768.png

this is the still from the upcoming film:
1617277719135.png

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
You read that right. We're getting a Looney Tunes anime. Not much is known about it. It'll be developed by Pete Browngardt, Eric Bauza, and John Cena. Here's a sneak peek.

[
]

[
]

harry580

well, at least this will be a improvement to the loonatics unleashed anime and I heard that is also getting revived on HBO Max

Daffyfan2002

$enior member
Did anyone see this article?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCRAPPY DOO TO APPEAR IN NEXT SCOOBY-DOO DTV
The next Scooby-Doo DTV will be a take on the 2002 live action feature film. The gang receives mysterious a call summoning back to Spooky Island later finding that the call was to be from Scrappy Doo (Frank Welker). Obviously the gang mistrusts him due to his villianous role in the movie. However, Scrappy claims that was his evil cousin Snappy Doo (which was why he acted out of character in the movie). Snappy is now taking over the island and out for revenge. Now the team must reunite with the real Scrappy in order to save the island from Snappy's evil deeds.

harry580

yes, scrappy doo is a fan favorite character, I cannot wait for him to appear in the next Scooby doo dtv

Eggy

That's right! Due to popular demand and the success of the Snyder Cut, media conglomerate WarnerMedia has announced that it will get rid of the American intro of the popular Japanese Hanna-Barbera cartoon Cowardly Crooper (known as Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? internationally) and replace it with the original, more accurate Japanese version shown below immediately! It will be shown on every Boomerang feed worldwide, Tooncast (which is available in Latin America, Iberian Peninsula and the CEE and RSEE regions) and the Canadian classic animation channel Teletoon Retro in both of the country's official languages as well.
The series was the debut of iconic Hanna-Barbera characters Crooper (Scooby in the tepid English dub made by Hanna-Barbera's California branch) and Boropin (Shaggy) before he became Ultra Instinct Boropin/Shaggy in later series and movies. It featured some filler characters that weren't shown in the opening such as Handsome (commonly known as Fred worldwide), Megako (Velma) and Jenny (Daphne); they were so bland that they didn't even appear in some series and instead got replaced by a tiny dog who is a nephew of Crooper.

J10

As CN Africa replaced CN MENA, and is now merged to form CN MEA in this topic:
Cartoon Network Africa and MENA has merged again.

Boomerang MENA replaces the African feed, and became Boomerang MEA. The channel in Africa will not have Cartoonito, while in the MENA region (and also Greece and Cyprus) it’ll be aired. The channel will also put "Not Available in the Middle East” or “Check your local provider” for exclusive programs in Sub-Saharan region like Zig & Sharko, while Boomerang Movies will be aired in the MENA Region only.

J10

This is unfair, bring back the classic cartoons or else I'll riot to Turner
Despite this thread is about the feed merger, they’ll air classics for occasional marathons, like what happen on Boomerang MENA when Tom & Jerry Classic is aired as a New Year Eve Marathon this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts