Warner Bros. Animation Announces "The Batman"

BatKid

The True Batman
Did some digging up for you 'James Gordon' and found a BUNCH of pics of the toys, and luckily, they're all very clear and are close-up. As promised,
CLICK HERE for the whole gallery. There's about 90 pics in all, so have fun!

Also, here's 2 pics of the Bruce Wayne toy, in it's full glory:

Hope I've helped you. If there's anymore, I'll be sure to try and post it here.

Blue121

Has there been any mention as to if or when other Bat-heroes will be introduced?

I know there needs to be time to develop Batman, but I wonder if there are eventual plans to introduce Robin, Nightwing and whoever(I assume Alfred is in it...).

Hopefully the series will be on long enough to do that!

R

Robin

So that's what Bruce looks like. You can really see the Matsuda influence in his face. He'd fit flawlessly into Jackie Chan Adventures. Thanks alot for the pictures, Batkid. I'm really starting to get a sense of what he'll look like.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The winner of this matchup is "It's A Spongebob Christmas" , which got 2 votes. "It's Christmas You Dorks" got 1 vote. The next matchup is between the DreamWorks short TheMadagascar Penguins In A Christmas Caper to the DC Superhero Girls (2015) episode "Fortress Of Solidarity".

It's been seven years on this very day that I lost CN Africa to CN Portugal, that month so led to the closures of some TCM feeds, due to decisions made by Turner in those days.

I have recovered from that fateful day yet still I believe my life is empty without a go-to English-speaking kids channel.
I think this is the first time he responded to a tweet from this account.

Also, this came out.

Updated my avatar to Pan Am Railways, which has just been acquired by CSX.