Warner Animation Group EVP Allison Abbate out

DogBoneController

Per Deadline, WAG EVP Allison Abbate is leaving the studio. Unclear if this is related to the current layoffs at WBD or not.

Abbate oversaw most of WAG's slate in the last five years, including DC League of Super-Pets...which makes me wonder if the BO underperformance of that movie had a hand in this.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Warner Animation Group is about to become Warner Bros. Feature Animation, so why worry or complain?

Light Lucario

Staff member
Warner Animation Group is about to become Warner Bros. Feature Animation, so why worry or complain?
Because more people could potentially lose their jobs in the process. There could be more changes or more projects being cancelled as a result of the change as well. Given their recent backlash and decisions they've made with the WB and Discovery merger, I think there are valid reasons for people to complain or worry about.

TsWade2

As much as I'm not obsessed with Warner Bros as I was with Disney, but I hope the Season 5 of Looney Tunes Cartoons and Bye Bye Bunny survives. :crying:

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Will Allison's departure result in WB's version of Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat getting canned?

harry580

so, now that happened?, what is going to happen with Warner animation group

I thought they gonna rename the arm Warner bros feature animation & since Warner bros animation is part of Warner bros television studios now, maybe rename Warner bros animation to Warner bros television animation?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts