Voice casts featuring performers who are related in some way

Low Spark of Lyman

Swell view, eh doc?
What productions have included voice actors who are family in any sort of way? I'll start with three examples:

The Sword in the Stone (1963) - Brothers Richard and Robert Reitherman (whose father Wolfgang Reitherman was director of the film and one of Disney's Nine Old Men) alternated as Arthur/Wart along with Rickie Sorensen.

Angelina Ballerina (2001) - Dame Judi Dench provided the voice of Miss Lilly, the teacher of Angelina Mouseling, who was voiced by Dench's daughter Finty Williams.

Adventure Time (2010) - Father-daugther duo- Martin Olson:Olivia Olson::Hunson Abadeer:Marceline Abadeer

As a bonus, here's a commercial for Oldsmobile featuring not only the Looney Tunes stars, but voice actor Mel Blanc (shortly before his death) and his son Noel (who occasionally voiced the characters afterward):

SweetShop209

1. The husband/wife duo of Wayne Allwine and Russi Taylor voiced Mickey and Minnie for many years until their respective deaths in 2009 and 2019.

2. The Animal Crackers movie has a few. The character of Mackenzie Huntington was voiced by Lydia Rose Taylor. She's the daughter of James Arnold Taylor, who voiced Buffalo Bob. The young version of Owen Huntington is voiced by Brendan Sava. He's the son of director Scott Christian Sava. The young version of Emily Huntington is voiced by Noelle Ellison Thomason. She's the daughter of voice director Jamie Thomason.

3. Katie McWane Diecker was the voice director for Barbie: Dreamhouse Adventures and Barbie: Princess Adventure. Her children Charlie and Amelia did voice work in these projects. Charlie voiced a baby named Johnny in the former. Amelia voiced Shelby in the former and Emma in the latter.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Coran's younger selves when he gets age regressed during the search for Team Voltron in the season two premiere of Voltron: Legendary Defender were voiced by his voice actor Rhys Darby's sons Finn and Theo Darby, while in the 2011 ThunderCats reboot, the Wily siblings' father was voiced by John Pirruccello, who is the father of Wilykat's voice actor Eamon Pirruccello.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Twitter, why are you such a bane of my existence?
the_joker wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I just found out a life-size Lucario plush exists.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of (the "formal" premiere of) Codename: Kids Next Door. This show is one of (if not) my favorite Cartoon Network show(s) and I remain hopeful that Tom Warburton's wish for the sequel show to see the light of day become a reality.
Damnit, I’m so distraught. Why can’t these times ever let the hell up?

Mills Lane, Hall of Fame Referee, Passes Away at 85 - Boxing News
Here's Comic Book Buy's opinion on the Toon In with Me episode: Goldie's Farewell.

Featured Posts