Villainous pilot.

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

VG_Addict

Mar 28, 2013
The pilot for the upcoming Cartoon Network show Villainous premiered last night. Unfortunately, it's only in Spanish.

There is a version with English subs, however.

What do you think?

Reactions: Gatordragon

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
Sep 3, 2013
With all the popularity Villainous has already recieved, it's a wonder it hasn't made it to US CN in any form by this point. It'd be so easy to just put the shorts on their YouTube.

Vila

Sep 9, 2017
Maryland - USA
www.vilapupu.tumblr.com
With all the popularity Villainous has already recieved, it's a wonder it hasn't made it to US CN in any form by this point. It'd be so easy to just put the shorts on their YouTube.
same. CN US actually did put up S1 of Another Week on Cartoon with proper US TV Ratings and CCs one time, I believe on On Demand and service providers only.

Anyway I missed its TV premiere (was unsure of the time slot) and couldn't check if it has its English audio. From what I can tell from the lipsync, it seems that their mouth is synced to the English version (like the original shorts did).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Carlos Gutierrez wrote on PinkiePie97's profile.
I really do need to see Unikitty, Puppycorn, Dr. Fox, Hawkodile, and Richard come back for more new adventures this summer!
Happy Father's Day to all dads out there (including my own)!
Homestar Runner was trending yesterday and I didn't notice. Is the series all up ons again?
Amphibia looks pretty deece so far. The premise is like the isekai anime genre, except the main protagonist isn't stuck in a typical fantasy RPG world that most isekai anime take place in.