"Victor and Valentino" News & Discussion Thread

Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!
Yeah, I kinda felt that it was too soon to premiere anyway since it was recently announced.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
I probably should've uploaded the video where during the last video from CN This Week that when it mentioned that the series creator said that it'll air sometime next year.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
I probably should've uploaded the video where during the last video from CN This Week that when it mentioned that the series creator said that it'll air sometime next year.

You mean this video? The 2019 date is mentioned at 27:41 by the way.

jaylop97

Staff member
There are pretty much 3 months left this year and it's unlikely that they would have premiered it in December. 2019 does seem more plausible.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Zach Bellissimo, the co-creator of "Long Gone Gulch", storyboard artist of Teen Titans GO! and character designer of Rick and Morty, has joined the V&V team!

jaylop97

Staff member
Fascinating, especially with him being the co-creator of LCG, he is able to work on this show as well.

SweetShop209

Don't know if this was put up before, but Casey Alexander, whose work includes SpongeBob, Uncle Grandpa, Billy Dilley, and Unikitty , is working on this series.

chocolate

Mentally Still in 2016
I don't know what to say about this series, I'm curious how this show would hold up in the future years.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
Here's more into the images from the show. I'm not sure of how the person had able to screen capture this. This might of taken during development.

Last edited:

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active

Here's the video that shows what's new for 2019, showing most of new episodes and new shows.

Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!
Hm, since the show has been in deep production it'd be sensual to premiere in the States in the Spring before Cinco de Mayo.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Wow! March? That's sooner than I was expecting.
I thought we'd be waiting till Summer at least.

ToonsJazzLover

I was expecting a fitting premiere date but at least we know when V&V is coming. This and IT will be full-time story driven shows instead of starting off as a “comedy and suddenly story driven.”

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts