"Victor and Valentino" News & Discussion Thread

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
http://www.adweek.com/tv-video/car...ses-on-diversity-and-multiplatform-offerings/
If anyone can remember the series, which it had a pilot that aired or released 3 years ago, which along side with Infinity Train, that was mentioned in this years Upfront from CN that this is now greenlit, and its scheduled to air later of this year.

NOTE: The Series will sometimes around 2019, according from the creator

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cosmo

???%
The greenlight of this show was good news to me. I liked the pilot for it and saw plenty of potential in it.

DeanBurrito25

While not as engaging as Infinity Train, this pilot certainly feels like it could be expanded and built upon. Another serialized animated series wouldn't hurt.

Between this and Craig of The Creek, it's nice to see a little racial/cultural diversity in CN's programming.

Gatordragon

A jester is you!
Here's an SDCC promotional poster for Victor and Valentino.

tumblr_pbvghelDKL1ut83wno7_1280.jpg

Dudley

Staff member
Here's an SDCC promotional poster for Victor and Valentino.

tumblr_pbvghelDKL1ut83wno7_1280.jpg

Looks like Gravity Falls: Mexican Boogaloo, which is what they were undoubtedly going for from the start.
The pilot was nice, even though Victor was kind of an ass, so I hope he’ll be a better character in the actual show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Why am I getting Star Vs. vibes? If I didn't know it was a new series on CN I'd think it's some kind of Star Vs. special aimed at the Latino audience.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Ouch, that looks painful.

He could be an awesome villain if only he were just a tiny bit more sadistic. At least give us a laugh.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all. Now what are they saying? "eres cuatro padro"? You are four... padro? Never learnt Spanish so yeah...

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Ouch, that looks painful.

He could be an awesome villain if only he were just a tiny bit more sadistic. At least give us a laugh.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all. Now what are they saying? "eres cuatro padro"? You are four... padro? Never learnt Spanish so yeah...
They said "Eres Atrapado". I learned some Spanish

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts