"Victor and Valentino" News & Discussions Thread

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

NeoplanDan

Avid SEPTA Transit Fan
Apr 24, 2016
Ratings
1,411 9
Philadelphia PA
cricketgreens.tumblr.com
http://www.adweek.com/tv-video/car...ses-on-diversity-and-multiplatform-offerings/
If anyone can remember the series, which it had a pilot that aired or released 3 years ago, which along side with Infinity Train, that was mentioned in this years Upfront from CN that this is now greenlit, and its scheduled to air later of this year.

NOTE: The Series will sometimes around 2019, according from the creator

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DeanBurrito25

Jan 15, 2009
Ratings
705 4
mattdeanart.com
While not as engaging as Infinity Train, this pilot certainly feels like it could be expanded and built upon. Another serialized animated series wouldn't hurt.

Between this and Craig of The Creek, it's nice to see a little racial/cultural diversity in CN's programming.

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
Ratings
2,741 29
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
Here's an SDCC promotional poster for Victor and Valentino.

tumblr_pbvghelDKL1ut83wno7_1280.jpg
Looks like Gravity Falls: Mexican Boogaloo, which is what they were undoubtedly going for from the start.
The pilot was nice, even though Victor was kind of an ass, so I hope he’ll be a better character in the actual show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Oct 22, 2012
Ratings
3,595 67 1
Belgium
Ouch, that looks painful.

He could be an awesome villain if only he were just a tiny bit more sadistic. At least give us a laugh.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all. Now what are they saying? "eres cuatro padro"? You are four... padro? Never learnt Spanish so yeah...

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Apr 12, 2016
Ratings
676 13
Ouch, that looks painful.

He could be an awesome villain if only he were just a tiny bit more sadistic. At least give us a laugh.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all. Now what are they saying? "eres cuatro padro"? You are four... padro? Never learnt Spanish so yeah...
They said "Eres Atrapado". I learned some Spanish