doomrider7

That One Guy
Apr 10, 2017
New Milford, NJ
Reactions: Light Lucario

The Overlord

Aug 5, 2002
Visit site
He never branched out beyond his two roles of Edward Elric and Broly.
Fair enough, but I think he had a good enough network to help him in Hollywood.

He made an actual fan Star Trek peoject get off the ground that had CBS' support and had some kinda famous people appear on it. That is not bad for a voice actor and that is why I think CBS would have given him a role in a Star Trek cartoon if this did not happen. Now CBS will not touch him with a 10 foot pole.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
In a Dream World
There's a thread on Resetera that lists all of the info about Vic and this case. The man has been a creeper and predator for YEARS and going into decades with an arrogant attitude that he is owed his popularity and adulation along with the people letting his behavior slide. The law suit is two fake lawyers grifitng him for money and never stood any chance of actually working or going anywhere positive except burning bridges he didn't even deserve to have up anyway.
Even though I had heard some of these accusations about Vic's behavior for years, I always just brushed it off as rumors. I fell completely for his Christian nice guy act and I still feel terrible for dismissing all of the pain he caused for years. Some of these stories are pretty horrific and his fanclub is way more disturbing than I thought it could be. I heard about the Risembool Rangers before, but I just thought that they were just an energetic fanclub. There were a lot of red flags with just calling Vic their Fuhrer and his mother the Matriarch. It reads way too much like a cult and the behavior of some his die-hard fans further doesn't help with that impression either.

It is almost mind boggling that he was just considered an open secret for so long. It sadly isn't too surprising when he was so popular for a long time and he's arguably still one of the more recognizable dub voice actors. Plus, a lot of people, including me, weren't listening to all of these accusations until they started to get more mainstream attention. It's sad that it took this long for Vic to get punishment for his actions, but I'm glad that it is happening.

Admittedly, I'm not sure if Vic would stand a better chance with this lawsuit if he hired a competent lawyer, but getting support from people who actively encourage harassment and doxxing people while yelling slurs on a livestream certainly doesn't help him. I don't know if Vic really thought that they could help him or if they did take the case just to get some money for themselves knowing full well how it would go down, but either way, I have no sympathies for Vic at this point. He's certainly going to burn down more bridges with this lawsuit, assuming that they weren't already burned ages ago. I hope that he'll just disappear from the voice acting industry once the trial is over, but I'm worried that we'll see the impact of this controversy for quite a long time regardless. People are already saying that even if Vic loses the trial, he still is innocent. Given how intense his fanbase is and how hate driven/alt-right/conspiracy channels are unfortunately profitable, I'm worried that people will still use Vic as a martyr for their war against women and political correctness.

Reactions: Fone Bone and RDG

doomrider7

That One Guy
Apr 10, 2017
New Milford, NJ
Even though I had heard some of these accusations about Vic's behavior for years, I always just brushed it off as rumors. I fell completely for his Christian nice guy act and I still feel terrible for dismissing all of the pain he caused for years. Some of these stories are pretty horrific and his fanclub is way more disturbing than I thought it could be. I heard about the Risembool Rangers before, but I just thought that they were just an energetic fanclub. There were a lot of red flags with just calling Vic their Fuhrer and his mother the Matriarch. It reads way too much like a cult and the behavior of some his die-hard fans further doesn't help with that impression either.

It is almost mind boggling that he was just considered an open secret for so long. It sadly isn't too surprising when he was so popular for a long time and he's arguably still one of the more recognizable dub voice actors. Plus, a lot of people, including me, weren't listening to all of these accusations until they started to get more mainstream attention. It's sad that it took this long for Vic to get punishment for his actions, but I'm glad that it is happening.

Admittedly, I'm not sure if Vic would stand a better chance with this lawsuit if he hired a competent lawyer, but getting support from people who actively encourage harassment and doxxing people while yelling slurs on a livestream certainly doesn't help him. I don't know if Vic really thought that they could help him or if they did take the case just to get some money for themselves knowing full well how it would go down, but either way, I have no sympathies for Vic at this point. He's certainly going to burn down more bridges with this lawsuit, assuming that they weren't already burned ages ago. I hope that he'll just disappear from the voice acting industry once the trial is over, but I'm worried that we'll see the impact of this controversy for quite a long time regardless. People are already saying that even if Vic loses the trial, he still is innocent. Given how intense his fanbase is and how hate driven/alt-right/conspiracy channels are unfortunately profitable, I'm worried that people will still use Vic as a martyr for their war against women and political correctness.
Oh every bridge is burnt at this point and he's effectively Persona non Grata in the industry. Good legal team would have told him to clam up and lay low til this blew over, these guys likely fed he's ego by telling him stuff he wanted to hear about how he was in the right and how they had no case and other nonsense.

A lot of the people standing for him aren't even fans of him or Anime. He's just another proxy for their culture war against women and the left.

Also, don't feel too bad about not knowing. There were rumors, but there's also fault in a lot of cons not having taken proper measures to alert people what was going on as well.

Part of the fanaticism I think is due to him having played Ed in FMA which is THE Anime for when people want to say that anime can be deep, complex, thought provocative, and have complex themes so that he voiced the lead who was a fundamentaly good person, people conflate the two.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
In a Dream World
Oh every bridge is burnt at this point and he's effectively Persona non Grata in the industry. Good legal team would have told him to clam up and lay low til this blew over, these guys likely fed he's ego by telling him stuff he wanted to hear about how he was in the right and how they had no case and other nonsense.

A lot of the people standing for him aren't even fans of him or Anime. He's just another proxy for their culture war against women and the left.
Given their behavior and Vic's own diva attitude, the idea that they fed his ego is extremely plausible. That's also sadly true that a lot of his supporters aren't even fans. They're just using him as another excuse to hate and harass women. It should have been a red flag when a lot of alt-right people were supporting him, but he embraced it pretty quickly, or at least he didn't object to what they were doing. Vic did say he didn't want people to harass or hurt other people in his name once, but I don't think he truly meant it given the company he keeps.

doomrider7 said:
Also, don't feel too bad about not knowing. There were rumors, but there's also fault in a lot of cons not having taken proper measures to alert people what was going on as well.
That is also a factor. There were some people behind some cons who wanted to take proper measures, but from what I understand, a lot of them were pushed aside because a lot of cons simply wanted to bring in more money. They didn't care about what people felt or if there were any safety concerns as long as they got more money. It is just upsetting for me to think of how long I fell for his nice guy act. Vic often asked people to share their positive experiences with him whenever they came across people spreading rumors about him and he did the same thing at the con where I met him. In retrospect, that should have been a big sign of how insecure he was about people saying negative things about him online. Having an entire panel devoted to these supposed rumors also should have been a much bigger tip off than it was too.

doomrider7 said:
Part of the fanaticism I think is due to him having played Ed in FMA which is THE Anime for when people want to say that anime can be deep, complex, thought provocative, and have complex themes so that he voiced the lead who was a fundamentaly good person, people conflate the two.
That could be a factor too. FMA was, and most likely still is, considered a big gateway anime, so people would put the lead voice actor on a pedestal as a result. People also generally hope that the people involved in shows that they like are good, which is completely understandable. I'd be pretty crushed if some of my favorite voice actors or creators of my favorite shows turned out to be really awful, but I wouldn't stick by them if they were in a situation like this one.

PicardMan

Nov 9, 2016
It looks like #IstandwithVic forums seem to really hate us. This is what 4chan said about us,

"animesuperhero

Indeed,it fell realy hard, full of resetera/sjw/kickvick autists now. "

I find it interesting that they talk smack about us, but we don't insult them or call them ablest slurs and are able to properly spell the word "really." It seems like the various forums seem to be really be divided between #IstandwithVic and #kickVic factions. Hating on forums for distrusting someone accused of sexual assault seems pretty childish to me.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
In a Dream World
Well it's 4chan, so I automatically assume the worst from that site. I certainly don't like that they use ablest slurs and use autistic as an insult. That is upsetting since I am autistic. But at the same time, whoever made that statement also can't seem to spell and anytime I see sjw or autistic used as an insult, I usually just roll my eyes. Doing that in the safety of their own site where they don't have to face consequences for their actions like they were if they were members here also doesn't really help their case. It all just comes off as petty and ridiculous more than anything else.

Vic's deposition was released to the public. It is a long document where Vic answers a lot of questions, so I'm not sure if I should post a link to it here, even though it's going all around on Twitter from what I can tell. I can post the link to it later if others would be interested in it. I read through most of it yesterday and oh boy. I have so many thoughts and questions, none of which reflect greatly on Vic. Believe it or not, he seems like even more of a massive creep after reading through his answers. He's also either not the sharpest tool in the shed or has a really lousy memory.

Last edited:

doomrider7

That One Guy
Apr 10, 2017
New Milford, NJ
It looks like #IstandwithVic forums seem to really hate us. This is what 4chan said about us,

"animesuperhero

I find it interesting that they talk smack about us, but we don't insult them or call them ablest slurs and are able to properly spell the word "really." It seems like the various forums seem to be really be divided between #IstandwithVic and #kickVic factions. Hating on forums for distrusting someone accused of sexual assault seems pretty childish to me.
Pffft...LMAO. There is no greater honor than having them say something like that. Screw those they're pitiful Toolbag morons who are getting grifted impossibly hard. Other than coming off as a massive creep, Vic is getting absolutely tooled and blatantly taken advantage off by his "legal team" (pfft lol) which include a "lawyer" who is most iconic for having done live blackface and a guy whose office is located on a strip mall. The morons siding with Vic got shafted to the tune of $300k or so by a gofundme scam setup by these rubes. The thread on Resetera is some of the most life giving material from pages 111 onward ever and I suggest read it to see how bad they're getting dunked on. It's great. I'm actually surprised they even know this site since I'd never imagine they leave the safety of their sewage runoff sites like 4chan and kiwifarm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fone Bone

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
In a Dream World
Since this is new information on this situation, I'll just post a link to the page on the Resetera thread where they start talking about the deposition instead of linking the whole thing here and talk about some of the highlights I found: Vic Mignogna accused of homophobia, antisemitism, sexual harrassment by fans, professionals; Rooster Teeth and FUNimation cut ties [Lawsuit Filed]

There are so many red flags within Vic's answers that it's hard to know where to begin. He didn't realize how inappropriate it was for his fanclub to call him their Fuhrer. He didn't condone it, but he had to be explained as to why being called a term known more famously by Hitler wasn't appropriate. His fans may not have meant anything harm, but it still isn't a good look, especially with the anti-semitism accusations. Even going along with the nickname is questionable at best. Not to mention it makes his fanclub sound even more of a cult.

Despite his tweet claiming to say that the GoFundMe money would be donated to charity months ago, Vic doesn't have any knowledge of how handles the GFM, supposedly never saw the home page and didn't approve of it. When the hypothetical scenario where GFM turns out to be a scam and his fans lose all of the money that they've donated, Vic agrees that it wouldn't be his problem. He really doesn't care about the possibility of his so-called fans falling for a scam and he apparently has little to no involvement with the GFM despite it being setup specifically for him. I don't feel bad for the people who donated, especially when I'm sure a lot of them make up the alt-right/conspiracy channel crowd, but I was not expecting Vic to throw his fanbase under a bus like that.

One of the worst comments definitely has to be how he doesn't find the notion of a forty or fifty year old man kissing a teenage girl creepy. He goes for the whole "well if they asked for it, it's okay" logic. It is sad that I have to describe this as just one of the worst comments instead of the worst. If this was about parents kissing their children or something like that, this would be different. He's talking about an adult who is basically a stranger to these teenage girls is okay as long as it is requested. That is just a giant red flag. When asked if the accusations from the people he is suing are false, he responded with anything that happened was consensual. Not only is not pretty damaging for his defamation case, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't know how consent works at this point.

He also claimed that some of these articles provided false information that ruined his reputation, despite not reading them. He apparently didn't read the i09 article, but knew that some of his statements were cherry picked and the accusations were false because he was told about it. The idea that the people being the GFM and Vic's legal team are scamming him and his fans sound more and more plausible when he seems to just go along with whatever he's told, doesn't really have any solid evidence to back up his claims and doesn't really remember a lot of key information. He claims that he would have remembered if he was fired from a teaching position for inappropriate conduct, but also says it has been thirty years since it happened as a bit of a loophole if he turns out to be wrong.

There's just a lot to unpack and I probably only scratched the surface. Vic basically shot himself in the foot countless times. Trying to win a defamation case is already pretty difficult, but I would say it's virtually impossible for Vic to pull it off, especially when he admitted that there were rumors spreading about him before the Broly movie. Like I mentioned earlier, Vic is an even bigger creep than I could have imagined and his answers to so many questions are so unsettling. In the extremely likely case where the GFM money disappears and Vic and his supporters are left high and dry, I feel absolutely no sympathy for them already.

Reactions: Fone Bone

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Framingham, MA

"animesuperhero

Bunch of losers have to talk smack about us behind our backs because they are too chicken to address us directly. Probably because they know their dumbass opinions have no merit, so it would be foolish to argue them with non-trolls.

Reactions: doomrider7

PicardMan

Nov 9, 2016
I found some people's response to the deposition interesting in regards to Monica, as some people claim she's just as bad as Vic. They claim that Monica's hugged teenage boys before and therefore she's as much of a creep as he is. I know she always asked for consent, but the Vic fans are livid. There's been a picture circulating around of her kissing one fan, who appears female, on the cheek, as evidence of her supposed depravity. Her age is not easily identifiable, but her lawyer heavily implied that kissing a teenager, even on the cheek, is a "creepy" action. If we apply the same standard to her, then logically she should be creepy, but for some reason, I'm not emotionally bothered by her actions. I know there is a double standard that many people are guilty of, me included, where we are okay with women being touchy feely and I'm okay with female celebrities hugging teenagers. It's certain Vic's lawyer will use that as a weapon against her. Of course, the hugs and kisses thing is just a distraction of sorts when he's accused of far more depraved actions, like what happened at that Christian school. I don't think it's that easy to argue that Monica Rial and Vic Mignogna are two sides of the same coin.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
In a Dream World
I found some people's response to the deposition interesting in regards to Monica, as some people claim she's just as bad as Vic. They claim that Monica's hugged teenage boys before and therefore she's as much of a creep as he is. I know she always asked for consent, but the Vic fans are livid. There's been a picture circulating around of her kissing one fan, who appears female, on the cheek, as evidence of her supposed depravity. Her age is not easily identifiable, but her lawyer heavily implied that kissing a teenager, even on the cheek, is a "creepy" action. If we apply the same standard to her, then logically she should be creepy, but for some reason, I'm not emotionally bothered by her actions. I know there is a double standard that many people are guilty of, me included, where we are okay with women being touchy feely and I'm okay with female celebrities hugging teenagers. It's certain Vic's lawyer will use that as a weapon against her. Of course, the hugs and kisses thing is just a distraction of sorts when he's accused of far more depraved actions, like what happened at that Christian school. I don't think it's that easy to argue that Monica Rial and Vic Mignogna are two sides of the same coin.
If people are really still focused on the hugging part of these accusations, then they have completely missed the point, if not blind to the larger issues at hand. I don't want to dismiss the hugs because making underage girls feel physically uncomfortable with big hugs is still not good, especially when he has a history of doing this, but there are far bigger accusations than just giving hugs. I doubt that Vic would have been fired if this was only about hugs. I guess I shouldn't be too shocked when Vic also pulled the whole "other voice actors give out hugs and don't get called out for it" card. Giving out hugs to fans shouldn't b that too much of an issue as long as they aren't uncomfortable, which might also be difficult for Vic to understand since he also has no understanding of personal space on top of consent. That is something that fans could ask for without too much of a problem.

Kissing, on the other hand, is definitely creepier and not really a good idea to do with underage kids. I don't know much about Monica Rial's history at conventions or her general reputation, but unlike Vic, I don't think she has a massively negative reputation during the course of her career. Even if she did hug some fans, I don't think that would be an effective weapon given that they're suing her for defamation. I don't think trying to prove that she's just as problematic as Vic is would really help their case. Kissing a teenager wouldn't really look good for her in this court case, but I don't think it would be the massive weapon Vic's lawyers would think it is either.

A part of me is almost surprised that people are still trying to defend Vic. He agreed that it wouldn't be his problem if the GFM campaign turned out to be a scam and that all of the money his fans/supporters sent to help him just disappeared. Vic clearly doesn't care about these people sending him money. His thanks for the support comments on Twitter have just been fake to keep up his nice Christian guy act. I'm almost boggled as to why anyone would want to support him now, especially some of his absolutely horrible answers during his deposition. But a lot of these people are just going after Monica because they hate women and what to use Vic as their excuse to target more of them. Not to mention some of these fans would also still blindly believe in Vic even if he openly admitted to everything.

Honestly, I kind of wonder why he's bothering to sue anyone. He firmly believes that all of these accusations are false, but he has no solid proof. He believes that these articles are spreading false information, despite not even reading them. Even though he is upset with his reputation being damaged beyond repairs, there are plenty of times where it seems like Vic is completely detached or indifferent towards key events/aspects of this situation, such as the GFM. He just seems far too uninterested and uninvolved for a campaign specifically designed to help him with his legal case. Vic even admitted that these rumors have been around since before the Broly movie, which makes it that much harder to win a defamation case. He also brought up the whole logic that people online spread these rumors around to get attention. That logic is already really problematic, but I appreciated how the person asking him was also confused how these people could get attention by posting through online avatars. Vic just comes off as such a huge creep, only interested in himself and seems more than stupid enough to be scammed by a really terrible legal team. I shouldn't be too shocked that people are trying to spin this as around as a positive for Vic, but there's really no way to look past the whole "it's okay if they ask for it" and "anything that happened was consensual" kind of logic in his responses for me.

PicardMan

Nov 9, 2016
It looks like #IstandwithVic is celebrating Ron Toye's deposition. The transcription hasn't been revealed yet and only Nik Rikeita's video is out, so we know that's going to be spin doctored. The claims are that Toye lied under oath or something. Greg Doucette says that those are all opinion questions and that those should not be said to fact witnesses. Someone snapped back at Doucette, saying that he only has done three cases and lost two of them.

The Monica bashing has been getting pretty intense. Of course, the idea that Monica is a predator would more prove that she's a hypocrite, but not that she lied about Vic's behavior. Here's the "exhibit A" used to prove that Monica is evil that has spread throughout the internet.

There have been a few people claiming that Monica assaulted them, but these only came out after the whole #KickVic/#IstandwithVic thing started. There's obviously a reason to persecute Monica Rial. These claims disappeared quickly and I would think they would resurface now if they actually happened.
Vic will probably lose, but I'd hardly consider what's happened to be a victory for Monica as Vic fans will consider her a villain even if she wins. Monica loses even if she wins. Still wish we had that transcript to see what is really going on with Monica rather than Rickeita's spin.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
In a Dream World
It looks like #IstandwithVic is celebrating Ron Toye's deposition. The transcription hasn't been revealed yet and only Nik Rikeita's video is out, so we know that's going to be spin doctored. The claims are that Toye lied under oath or something. Greg Doucette says that those are all opinion questions and that those should not be said to fact witnesses. Someone snapped back at Doucette, saying that he only has done three cases and lost two of them.
Well of course they're celebrating if they're only going by what he says about it. If they trust that video as a reliable source of information, then they are a lost cause as far as I'm concerned. I would not take the word of someone who shouts out slurs on livestreams and screams "Debate me!" whenever anyone disagrees with him. I don't know much about Greg Doucette outside of the mega thread he made on Twitter to comment on this case, but I've seen other lawyers on Twitter basically making the same claims about Vic's case and the deposition.

If they're happy that Toye supposedly lied under oath, then they should be upset that Vic lied under oath. He said that he didn't approve of the GFM and didn't know where the money was going, but he did give the guy his blessing and said that the money would be dontated to a charity. I think he also claimed that he didn't hear of Anime News Network prior to when they first wrote an article about these accusations, but he showed up for a podcast years ago. I'm sure that there are more cases like that in his deposition, but Vic was giving different information. Not that these kind of supporters would see these as lies if they're following a random YouTube supposed lawyer.

PicardManThe Monica bashing has been getting pretty intense. Of course said:
245491[/ATTACH]
I'm not sure if I've seen that before. It's really hard to claim that she's a predator from just one photo, especially when Vic has a long history of sexual harassment even before he became a voice actor. Granted, we didn't know how long it went prior to these accusations getting more attention, but he was considered an open secret within the industry for years. Monica on the other hand hasn't been nearly as problematic and she has been one of the main targets of harassment during this whole situation.

PicardMan said:
There have been a few people claiming that Monica assaulted them, but these only came out after the whole #KickVic/#IstandwithVic thing started. There's obviously a reason to persecute Monica Rial. These claims disappeared quickly and I would think they would resurface now if they actually happened.
Vic will probably lose, but I'd hardly consider what's happened to be a victory for Monica as Vic fans will consider her a villain even if she wins. Monica loses even if she wins. Still wish we had that transcript to see what is really going on with Monica rather than Rickeita's spin.
Well those kind of Vic fans are pretty much blindly following him. Even if he loses the case or it is thrown out before it gets to a court, they'll just say that the system is against him or some other nonsense like that. I have seen people say that even if Vic loses, he is still innocent. Hopefully the situation will cool down and people like Monica won't be demonize/threatened, but that is sadly going to take a lot of time. Vic unfortunately developed a strong loyal fanbase, which is one of the reasons why people were afraid to speak out against him in the first place, so it may take quite some time before the impact of this legal situation has calmed down. It certainly doesn't help that he has a lot of alt-right supporters either. They'll find another excuse to harass and hate women sadly.

PicardMan

Nov 9, 2016
I find it odd that the Monica Rial haters have been claiming that there's pictures everywhere that prove their case, but they only show one picture as "evidence." It seems like #IstandwithVic has been tweeted like crazy this year, but #IstandwithMonica has been fizzling out. It feels a huge portion of the #KickVic movement has been focused on dealing with Vic's bad behavior, but showing support for his victims seems almost forgotten.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
In a Dream World
I find it odd that the Monica Rial haters have been claiming that there's pictures everywhere that prove their case, but they only show one picture as "evidence." It seems like #IstandwithVic has been tweeted like crazy this year, but #IstandwithMonica has been fizzling out. It feels a huge portion of the #KickVic movement has been focused on dealing with Vic's bad behavior, but showing support for his victims seems almost forgotten.
It sadly isn't that surprising to me. Monica has been one of the main targets of harassment during this whole situation, so of course people would try to paint her as a predator just to weaken her claims against Vic. I guess that they just want to make her look like a hypocrite to give her claims less credible, but it is such strange logic. Even if those accusations towards Monica were true, it doesn't change what Vic has said and done himself.

Hopefully people are still keeping the victims in mind in the mist of this legal situation. People who have spoken out against Vic or even just showed support for those victims still frequently get harassed and death threats online. That's a big reason why the impact of this situation will most likely linger on for awhile after the case is dealt with. I'm already worried about how his fans would react to a hypothetical Ouran High School Host Club reboot. Funimation would still get the rights to it and thus wouldn't cast Vic in one of his more famous roles, which would just cause so much backlash and probably bring back a lot of these same kind of supporters who thought that getting Toei to take the Dragon Ball license away from Funimation was a good idea in response to their decision to fire Vic.

PicardMan

Nov 9, 2016
Oh my gosh, 4chan just called me an autistic n***** f*****. They are really proving that they have the moral high ground on Vic.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
In a Dream World
That is really terrible, PicardMan. I'm so sorry that they insulted you. It is 4chan, so I'm not too shocked that they're that awful, but it's just terrible that they're targeting you like that.

I really don't know why anyone would still support Vic after his deposition and now there's even a few more details that have come out. Some of the details might not be safe for work, but he did admit to cheating on his ex-finance at least once. They weren't engaged at the time, but they were still in a relationship. I feel so terrible for her. Finding out that you've been cheated on is never good, but finding out in a legal battle and with a bunch of accusations coming out must make it worse.

Apparently Vic also admitted that he did grab Jamie Marchi's hair and probably whispered something in her ear. He didn't remember, but this makes his defamation lawsuit even more ridiculous. It can't be defamation if he actually admitted that it happened, even if he can't remember what he said exactly. Not only does Vic come off as a giant creep with no understanding of personal space or consent, he also doesn't seem particularly smart. I definitely got the impression that he wanted to get some more money out of Funimation, but now I also think that he wanted to scare Monica and Jamie with a lawsuit too.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The teaser is good. The comments saying "Release The Snyder Cut" are not.
Is the concept of good scheduling just dead at this point, I'm looking at PlutoTv and most of the time they just got the same show on repeat.
As someone who just got into Usagi Yojimbo, I am so hyped for the cartoon.
Saw the Descendants short Audrey's Royal Return. I will not miss this franchise. That was a disaster.
I'd tell Pumpkin Spice to go back where he came from but I'm not sure he'd still fit in the bottom of an outhouse.