ViacomCBS terminates the relationship deal Nick Cannon

Latest News & Videos

kanc

Sep 9, 2013

ViacomCBS ends the relationship working with Nick Cannon due to Nick Cannon's anti-Semitic comments he made on his YouTube podcast show.

Cannon has already had done with Nickelodeon before.. few years ago was Lip Sync Battle Shorties. Last year on TeenNick he did short lived series of Fresh Artist

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
Well, that's not good and I suspect that this could likely affect his duties as host of The Masked Singer.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Here's something more:

Reactions: AdrenalineRush1996

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Those were some dumb ass comments on his end. It's no surprise Fox defended them.

What kills me is the comments didn't sound malicious to me. They sounded stupid and the kind of thing someone says who has no idea what they are talking about. If you told me Kanye West had said them instead I wouldn't have bat an eye.

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
What kills me is the comments didn't sound malicious to me. They sounded stupid and the kind of thing someone says who has no idea what they are talking about. If you told me Kanye West had said them instead I wouldn't have bat an eye.
You may have not seen it as such but others did.

Reactions: Fone Bone

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
Anyone who supports Farrakhan (who basically helped assassinate Malcolm X) should be black balled. From the sounds of it, he really doesn't know what he's talking about. As in ignorant speaking.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
You may have not seen it as such but others did.
I didn't actually hear all of the comments, just the descriptions of them.
Anyone who supports Farrakhan (who basically helped assassinate Malcolm X) should be black balled. From the sounds of it, he really doesn't know what he's talking about. As in ignorant speaking.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
Agreed. Yeesh.
He sounded very malicious to me. Especially the part where he claims all non-black people are "closer to animals" and inherently evil because they lack melanin.
Ick. Didn't hear that part either.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DaffyDonaldQW93 The Nicktoons Forum 8