Viacom is shutting down Nick 2

Latest News & Videos

kanc

Sep 9, 2013

I don't know if there was a thread like that, but according to nickandmore tweet, Viacom is shutting down Nick 2. (duplication of Nick pacific feed) starting Nov 22.

Last edited:

ProtoGentIsDead

An animation enthusiast
Oct 8, 2017
I'm staying home forever
AT&T U-Verse and CenturyLink Prism on the west coast had 2 separate feeds, Nickelodeon (Mountain/Pacific) and Nick 2. Not to mention the SAP track. Nick (West) on U-Verse and Prism had the SAP track unlike Nick 2.

My provider, DISH didn't had Nick 2, which had Nick (West). I didn't even watch Mountain/Pacific timeshift feeds on each network while living on the Central Time Zone.

Last edited:

Vila

Sep 9, 2017
Maryland - USA
www.vilapupu.tumblr.com
I have Spectrum cable. Will I end up losing Nickelodeon on November 22nd?
Just Nick Too (Shown as Nick 2 nowdays) on said digital channel.

I remember watching the channel at least on two different years when we had Comcast digital cable. Channel 129 I believe it was or something. Took me a while for little-old me to figure out it was delayed similar to those HBO channels that had a W.

I think Nick Too did have an SAP track but idk don't remember.

As for now I have FIOS and they still do carry Nick 2, but I don't get that channel. Unsure if they'll remove it since it's internally listed as "NIck WEST/PACIFIC" or something like that but who knows. My provider kinda recently updated their SD channels to be a downscaled version of the HD variant.

Lastly idk if Xfinity digital tier customers will also lose the Nick Too digital channel. It's most likely that they will though.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
When I look at zap2it after Nov 22, for Nick 2 I can see zap2it schedule in my area afterwards. Maybe I'm not certain if xfinity (where I live) will shutdown Nick 2..

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Sorry for bumping thread up, now I'm guessing that was just rumor shutting down Nick 2... I have Nick 2 in my area