Viacom Inc. Names Independent Directors To The Boards Of Post-Separation Companies

Latest News & Videos

Zedd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Nov 5, 2003
Toon Zone
Viacom Inc. today announced the election of seven independent directors to the Boards of the two new publicly traded companies that will be created following the separation of Viacom.

Four directors (Charles K. Gifford, Bruce S. Gordon, Ann N. Reese and Judith A. Sprieser) have been elected to the Board of CBS Corporation, joining previously announced CBS Board members David R. Andelman, Joseph A. Califano, Jr., William S. Cohen, Philippe P. Dauman, Leslie Moonves and Robert D. Walter, as well as Sumner M. Redstone and Shari Redstone, who will serve as Chairman and non-executive Vice Chair, respectively.

Three directors (Thomas E. Dooley, Ellen V. Futter and Robert K. Kraft) have been elected directors of the new Viacom, joining previously announced new Viacom Board members George S. Abrams, Philippe P. Dauman, Tom Freston, Alan C. Greenberg, Charles E. Phillips, Jr., Frederic V. Salerno and William Schwartz, as well as Sumner Redstone and Shari Redstone, who will serve as Chairman and non-executive Vice Chair, respectively.

The separation is expected to take place by year's end.

[Source: <a href="http://www.viacom.com/view_release.jhtml?inID=5000002&inReleaseID=26647" target="blank">Viacom</a>]

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I was surprised to find out how many Millennials and Gen Z'ers have heard of The Music Man from 1957. These two groups probably know many old films but just don't talk about them.
We have a tie of 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker. TOTS moves to the next round. We start round 3, with the first matchup being between Muppet Babies 2018 and Helpsters .

Great scott! "Back to the Future" was released 35 years ago today.
What's the deal with making all these zombie and Venomzied versions of different Marvel characters? I know why($$$), but still, they probably might frighten some people, I reckon.
After all the fame and glory,
Lord & Miller are finally going back to Clone High