Viacom adding 14 channels to Pluto TV

LinusFan303

Happy Viewer
AMC networks are getting on the Pluto TV Train (planet?)
anyway 4 new channels coming May1st
Stories by AMC , Slightly Off by IFC, All Reality by WETV, The Walking Dead en Español

did see some random ads about Ifc something coming may 1st. Kind of wish they had found a way to license a Wonderstruck by BBC America Channel, that would have been fun, anyway

LinusFan303

Happy Viewer
Like last year Pluto went all out and added 14 channels on May 1st this year they added 8 channels today

LinusFan303

Happy Viewer
Not really channel additions but could maybe result in some soon. Verizon and Pluto have made a streaming distribution deal. I'm guessing it might end up as one of those apps that won't use up your data deals on wireless, maybe a Pluto app on fios, maybe some Verizon channels on Pluto like Yahoo Finance or Engadget or something.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
As I've stated before, some new channels I'd like to see on Pluto TV are classic music video channels. They could encompass decades and genres, and sometimes genres from specific decades. I'd love to have a hair metal music video channel.

LinusFan303

Happy Viewer
More CBSn locals have been added to Pluto: Pittsburgh, Denver, Philly, Boston, Bay Area, Minnesota, and Chicago. They are all on channel 239, on my Roku I get Denver for example, so it's interesting to see them use localization in the Us. Everyone still gets CBSN national , CBSN LA and NY , not sure what 239 does in outside zones....

kanc

I noticed one season wonder of John Cena's Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader are now there on Nick Pluto. Are there any other shows on Nick Pluto?

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist

kanc

NickJr Pluto now is showing Ricky Zoom. Any updates, please post it in this thread.

kanc

PlutoTV NickJr has refreshed to new season as of earlier this month. I still hope other channels would update to new season of shows soon..

kanc

"Refreshed to new season" of what?
updated into different season of episodes is what I mean, rather than airing same episodes over and over for the past several months like from around Nov 2019-Jul 2020.. at least for NickJrPluto. For example for what I observed, Blue's Clues was airing mostly season 4 episodes from Nov 2019-Jul 2020, now on Aug 2020 Blue's Clues was airing mostly season 3 episodes, not all.

A new channel Little Baby Bum has been added.

Nick-Movies is now gone from pluto (Nick original movies on a TV, not for theatrical movies). The only NickMovies had been airing was Jinxed, Swindle, Big Time Movie, 100 Things to Do Before High School (pilot), One Crazy Cruise, Rufus, Bixler High Private Eye, Best Player, Splitting Adam, Blurt, Liar Liar Vampire, Rags

Also Nick-Games is also gone from PlutoTV.

Both NickGames and NickMovies had been added to pluto on Nov 2019, but now are gone off the PlutoTV

Are there any more updates on pluto?, please post it..

Last edited:

LinusFan303

Happy Viewer
They've done a complete revamp of their line up.
The sections have been changed.

It was
Featured, Movies, Entertainment, News+Opinion , Binge Watch, Comedy, Sports, Explore, Life+Style, Tech+ Geek, Kids, Latino, and Music in that order

Now it's
Featured, movies, entertainment, News+Opinion, Reality, Crime, Comedy, Classic TV, Home+Diy, Explore, Sports, Gaming+ Anime, Music, Latino, and Kids in that order, Channel numbers have been changed as well.

Classic TV, the channel has been broken up into Classic TV comedy and Classic TV drama, there's also a western TV channel now.
CBS owned DABL is on the line up, now same as the digital sub channel

Pluto TV movies and Pluto TV movies 2 are gone.

In Entertainment, they have Pluto TV love stories and Pluto TV suspense now. There's also a Judge Nosey channel, and Demand Africa.

Channel 205 is now the CBSN local slot, for the CBSN's that aren't LA, National, or New York, you get your local CBSN if available , they've moved CNET (also owned by ViaCBS) to the news+opinion section

Reality is a new section where they put well, reality shows
Crime is another new section with crime, Court TV has been moved from the news +opinion section to this one.

Comedy : Internet Gold channel is gone, the Pet channels are moved.

Classic TV is a new section : has the split classic TV channels now, Westerns, there's a Johnny Carson Channel now, The Rifleman Channel,

Home + DIy: The three pet channels are here now, Logo TV was moved to Entertainment, TV her and TV Her Dramas are gone, Hillsong was moved

Explore stays mostly the same, the channels have been rearranged, Nasa TV has been moved to this section, also there's a new channel called Loupe. TV Science has been moved here. Looks like it replaced either THC or 4ktv (both of them are gone) Also People are Awesome was moved to the new reality section.

Sports have been really untouched minus moving the channels around.

Tech and Geek have been replaced with Gaming and Anime section. Pluto TV Science moved to Explore, TV Scifi was moved to Entertainment , Andromeda Channel is gone. TV Tech is gone,

Music: was already pared down with they dropped the audio channels last month, they moved Hillsong to this section.

As mentioned above, Nick Movies and Nick Games are gone, Little Baby Bum was added last month. Nick Games is kind of gone.... but kind of not

Pluto TV family was moved and renamed, and Anime All ages is gone

The single show channels have been moved to categories, like they were before, one of other updates, Don't like how they regressed back to that. I Probaly missed something , but yeah.

Last edited:

LinusFan303

Happy Viewer
Here's a Handy channel Line up it's very handy

07-Channel_Lineup-3835ae4d73728b841d485e23467ce43e.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

You are on my poop list, Will Friedle and Kimmy Robertson. I will never forgive either of you. I am furious.
Currently obsessed with this Pat Benatar song. Funny, because I've listened to her music for years and I had  no idea this was her.

Will someone please ask Discotek Media to redub "Saint Tail" or just dub the undubbed episodes?
Boy, this Dan Schneider guy is pretty sketchy.

Featured Posts