Viacom acquiring rights for Seinfeld

Latest News & Videos

kanc

Sep 9, 2013

Starting Oct 2021, Viacom will acquire rights for Seinfeld as TBS will lose rights for it. It mentions Paramount, TVLand, and Comedy Central. PopTV might air it if ViacomCBS merger is complete.

Nothing is mentioned for Nick@Nite, which may be a possibility it might air as well.

PF9

Jul 9, 2008
Ohio
This could be a bigger deal if Sony buys Viacom.

Of course WB owns ancillary rights to the series. Perhaps they can make some deal to get the actual distribution (but not broadcast) rights back from Sony.

PF9

Jul 9, 2008
Ohio
Lowell has talked about such a thing happening for quite a while. Of course Sony could face stiff competition in Charter, who could want to attach the CBS brand to its regional news networks.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Dec 31, 2013
Good more time for Big Bang Theory Reruns on TBS, not like they got any other shows to put on the schedule.

Probably going to end up on TV Land, did you know they went off the air when the finale was airing?

Reactions: Fone Bone

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Asa
Too many Smash fans who keep on asking for unlikely candidates such as Geno, Sora, Goku, Shantae, Waluigi, etc. to join Ultimate are literally leading Sakurai and his developers on, every time. It's their shtick.
I hope archive.org will survive the controversy. I like this site sooooo much!
How come I can't see my older posts when I search them? Is it like an error or something else?
And the winner is "Legends" , which got 3 votes. "GUTS Busters" got 2 votes. The next matchup is Phineas And Ferb hosted crossovers. The matchup here is between Phineas And Ferb: Mission Marvel and Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars.

When it comes to Roosevelt Franklin on Sesame Street, the puppeteer is also the puppeteer for Lefty The Salesman while the voice is provided by someone from Gordon's family. He was originally voiced by Matt Robinson (the original actor to play Gordon) and puppeteered by Frank Oz. For the 50th anniversary, he was voiced by Chris Knowings (who plays Gordon's nephew Chris) and puppeteered by Ryan Dillon.