"Vertigo" Movies & Television News and Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I really hope that things work out. I don't like to think about this but, if it doesn't, there is the possibility of recasting.
There really isn't a possibility of that. Nobody would accept it. I sure wouldn't. Supposedly Season 5 will have a relatively closed ending because it was supposed to be the last one. I'll live with it if that's the case.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
A series based on Sweet Tooth is in the works for Netflix.
The project hails from Robert Downey Jr. and Susan Downey’s Team Downey, Hap and Leonard co-creator Jim Mickle, Arrow showrunner Beth Schwartz and Warner Bros. TV.
Christian Convery (Beautiful Boy), Nonso Anozie (The Laundromat), Adeel Akhtar (Les Misérables) and Will Forte (The Last Man on Earth) star with James Brolin as the voice of the narrator.
The streamer has ordered eight, one-hour episodes. The project was previously handed a pilot order by Hulu in 2018 but the project did not go forward there.
Sweet Tooth follows the adventures of Gus — part deer, part boy — who leaves his home in the forest to find the outside world ravaged by a cataclysmic event. He joins a ragtag family of humans and animal-children hybrids like himself in search of answers about this new world and the mystery behind his hybrid origins.
Mickle and Schwartz will write, exec produce and co-showrun, with Mickle also acting as a director. Team Downey’s Robert Downey Jr., Susan Downey and Amanda Burrell will also exec produce alongside Linda Moran and Evan Moore producing. It is being produced by Team Downey in association with Warner Bros. Television.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts