"Venom: Let There Be Carnage" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

TargetmasterJoe

Jul 1, 2018
USA
Fitting, although the fanboy in me would've preferred "Maximum Carnage" :p.
Sony: Not until Marvel lets us use the Spider-Man they're using and some of their New Avenger guys. And Deadpool.

09:40 PM: Actually, something occurred to me.

In light of the ongoing pandemic making every Hollywood project move to next year and how it looks like they pretty much finished principal photography for both Venom: Let There Be Carnage and Morbius and they just need some post-production and editing, which they have even more months to do that now, isn't it feasible enough to have Marvel Studios involved and Kevin Feige be a producer so the upcoming SUMC movies aren't totally subpar?

Last edited:

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
I kinda wish Serkis would direct an MCU film. It's common knowledge he practically co-directed Avengers: Age of Ultron with Whedon. Meaning he assisted with the acting in performance captures, even though he was just a regular actor on set.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Frontier

TargetmasterJoe

Jul 1, 2018
USA
After some digging, I noticed that Venom: LTBC getting moved to next June means that it'll be up against Vivo, Jurassic World: Dominion, In The Heights, an untitled Pixar movie, and Micronauts.

Why does this matter? A key reason why the first Venom movie got as much money as it did at the box office was because there wasn't really anything that could constitute as competition.

In other words, Venom: LTBC might not be as big of a runaway success as Venom 1 was...