Vampirina Cartoon Talkback Thread

SweetShop209

Here's the logline for the Christmas episode on November 30.

Original Series – Episode Premiere on Disney Junior

Vampirina “The Fright Before Christmas/Scared Snowman”

(11:00-11:30 A.M. EDT)

"The Fright Before Christmas” – Vampirina plans a spooky scare in the hopes of attracting Spooky Claus so that her family can enjoy a festive Transylvanian Christmas."

"Scared Snowman” – When the Abominable Snowman arrives at the Scare B&B after a big snowstorm, Vee and her friends help him overcome some of his fears and discover that he’s much braver than he imagined."

"Chris Sullivan (“This Is Us”) guest stars as Steve, the Abominable Snowman."

SweetShop209

I found it out on Wikipedia.
Yeah, I wouldn't really put too much trust in wikipedia. Besides, the episode that's on there mentions a May 4 date when it should say May 3 given how new Vampirina episodes these days air on Mondays.

SweetShop209

We have two Vampirina episodes airing in June. On June 14, we have "Daddy's Little Ghoul/Chef Remy's Green Thumb". On June 28, we have "Home Is Where The Hauntleys Are". The former airs at 11:30am while the latter airs at 8:00pm.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

When will people realize that Quintel in J.G. Quintel is actually pronounced "Kintel"? His Portuguese ancestry makes it evident. I for one am Portuguese and Quintel is a very rare surname
Here's the trailer for Wish Dragon.

Since I agreed with @Francisque about keeping the genre-themed MTV channels, here is my rethinking of the ViacomCBS portfolio, posted in Palk Áron 2002's Arts.
I wish a happy 44th birthday to Michael Jelenic.

Anthonyg3281 wrote on kanc's profile.
Do you remember what show aired at 9:45pm on the week of June 1, 2020 as you said It's Pony at 9:30pm was only 11 min and was there a Loud House airing at 9:15pm as well?

Featured Posts