Vampirina Cartoon Talkback Thread

Latest News

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
Ratings
2,501 8
http://ew.com/tv/2017/06/27/lauren-graham-james-van-der-beek-disney-junior-vampirina/amp/

Vampirina is an upcoming Disney Junior show coming out in the fall. Based on the children's book Vampirina Ballerina, the show is about the titular Vampirina and her parents moving from Transylvania to Pennsylvania and opening a bed and breakfast for Ghoul's while she attends human school. The show is executive produced by Doc McStuffins creator Chris Nee, with fellow crew member Norton Virgien joining in.

The voice cast for the main character, simply called Vee, is Shimmer And Shine's own Isabella Crovetti Cramp, with Lauren Graham and James Van Der Beek playing her parents.

The rest of the cast includes

Jordan Alexa Davis and Viviann Yee as her friends Poppy and Bridget

Patti Lupone and Brian Stokes Mitchell playing her grandparents Nanpire and Grandpop

Wanda Sykes as Vee's gargoyle sidekick Gregoria

Mitchell Whitfield as a ghost named Demi

Dee Bradley Baker as the girls' teacher Mr. Gore, as well as the Hauntleys' dog Wolfie

Benji Risley as Poppy's twin brother Edgar

Cree Summer as Poppy and Edgar's mother Edna

Ian James Corlette as Chef Remy Bones

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
Ratings
2,501 8
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/disneyjunior/pressrelease/vampirina-fact-sheet/

According to this fact sheet, Kristi Reed will serve as the show's voice director. She's primarily known for being the voice director for plenty of recent Cartoon Network shows, including Clarence, We Bare Bears, Bunnicula, Mighty Magiswords, and OK KO. She also works with Collette Sunderman on Skylanders Academy.

MarinaFashionista

Game Show Video Game fan
Jan 22, 2018
Ratings
California
Vampirina is such a cute cartoon and I fell in love with it when I saw the preview for it and I think Disney Junior really did an amazing job with this cartoon and I hope Disney Junior makes more episodes of Vampirina in the future because it is so cute. And it's also created by Chris Nee who also created the Doc McStuffins cartoon and it proves that Disney Junior really has a way for making new cartoons a success