Update: Where I've Been, Where I Will Be

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Hey everyone,

I'm sure a handful of you have wondered where I've been and why my recent posting has been so erratic and close to non-existant. Since this board is the major focus of WF, as well as my favorite board, I thought it only right to announce this here.

For the past few months, I have been sick, really sick. It's been going back and forth between incredibly serious, to serious, to not too bad, to non-existant, then back again. My health has been acting up me and I've been in an out of the hospital. I've been trying to post as much as I can, in order to keep appearances, but my health is starting to get the better of me.

I have a long road ahead of me filled with blood tests, alot of medicine with weird names, and possibly a bit of surgery on the side.Things are not as bleak as they sound, trust me. I just happen to have alot of bad things happen to me at once. Great timing, hunh? But I want you all to know that I'll be fine and I'll do my best to still post here as much as I can until I'm fully recovered. When I'm back in shape, you can bet I'll flood the board with posts! :)

I want you all to know that there will be stretches for the next little while where I may not be around, whether it be for days or weeks. Don't worry, the WF boards are under the best of care with the best mods around. TZN will also continue to deliver some of the best Justice League, Teen Titans, and other DCAU-related news around. You may have noticed that my contributions have been slim there, as well. Now you know why!

I have done some posting recently, both to get caught up on my reviews, fulfill some requests, and go spark more conversation. I will try and post here and there, but I just want you all to know what's happening incase you currently have, or had, or will have, any questions on my whereabouts, my slow PM/email response, etc.

Well, I'm off to look over the boards before I head off. I just want you all to know that these boards will always be here, and will serve you as best as they possibly can. The mods are also here to help and assist in anyway, so feel free to give them a little nudge.

Big updates are coming to WF...stay tuned for those...

Thanks for your time,

-Jim

Joker85

Clown Prince
Good luck with all that Jim. We'll all be waiting here for you when you come back! :)

maxnugget

Avenger of evil and ignorance
The very best of luck to you, Jim. We wish you well and hope your recovery is swift. Let us know if there's any way we can help you out with anything.

Spider-Man

Get well, soon, Jim. I really hope you can pull through this with flying colors. Thanks for introducing me to TZ, and I really hope that your name will continue to grace this site for years to come. Get well, bud.

BeastBoyWonder

Teen Titans Go!
Dude... get well, we wish you nothing but the best of health! I'll be praying for your speedy recovery, and I'll try not to cause any ruckus. :p

The Flash

Fastest Man Alive
I'm always trying to get Jim to take it easy, and cut down on all the website stuff he does, but I've come to the conclusion that this is impossible! He won't back down! Sick as a dog and he still manages to work something in. As always, still prayin' for ya, Jim... take it easy, man. (JL tape's on the way!) ;)

The Penguin

Mod of Fowl Play
Staff member
I don't know what to say that I haven't already, but that I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers Jim.

Terhwa

Good luck Jim I just want you to know you are in our thoughts, get well soon.

Dan Slott

Jim,
As I've told you before-- nothing's more important than your health! Especially comics, cartoons, and the internet! Rest up! Do what you gotta do! And GET BETTER! We'll all be here when you get back. Me and Plenty O' Fluids are rooting for ya.
ttyl
Dan

Stu

Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I wish you the best of luck to a speedy recovery Jim. Hopefully those weird named medicines will kick that illness of yours in the head

Drachentöter

Good night. And good luck.
It's practically a given that you'll make it through this, since the idea of a WF without Jim Harvey is enough to make the universe unravel. :)

So, we'll just be waiting for your glorious return. Get well soon, Jim.

B

Batman

I hope you get better, and wish for a speedy recovery. You, Bird Boy, and The Flash have put together the best Batman animated website ever. It's the best site I have ever seen, a true marvel! I really hope you get better! Get well, man.

The Detective

HEy Jim. I'm sorry you've been sick that's not good at all. I'll be praying for you and get better soon. Real soon. We need you. :) Anywya get better soon. :)

MatchesMalone

Jim,

Didn't realize that you were having such a tough time with your health. I'm glad to hear that you will be okay once through this but it's still a big hassle I'm sure.

I'll be praying for a speedy recovery for you. We'll definitely miss you on the boards and look forward to you feeling good and back on.

Best Wishes,

Brian

Calico

Didn't you get the memo?
Hey Jim, sorry to hear you've been having health problems. I know you'll come through with flying colors though! Take your time, don't sweat the small stuff, just concentrate on getting better. Best wishes on a fast and complete recovery :)

Vin

DVDtoons.com
I pray for a speedy recovery for you, Jim. I hope all is well.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Okay this is funny and actually pretty cool.

Asa
There are now 31 days remaining of 2020.
Well, it's that time of year again! Anyone excited for the Holidays?

The winner of this matchup is "The Mystic Isles: A Very Mystic Wassalia", which got 2 votes. "11 Louds A Leapin" got 1 vote. The next matchup is between the Fancy Nancy episode "Nancy And The Nice List" and the Big City Greens episode "Christmas Greens".

Wrote an overview of Master.com, so folks will know what it was when it shuts down at the year’s end: Master.com