Upcoming Star Trek Films News and Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

DogBoneController

I want the other pre-CBS series to be represented in Kelvin with one movie each, and the rest of Star Trek's films should exclusively have characters shown only on the big screen, with each movie-exclusive crew running for 3-4 movies.
Don't get your hopes up because I think the Kelvin timeline is done. When Paramount formally announced the release date for Star Trek 4 the cast had no idea it was happening. Everyone's moved on now.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
HBOmax is the last service I'd expect to find Trek movies on

Dantheman

Gee, I never thought about that...
There are some rumors on YouTube that Paramount is looking to sell the Star Trek franchise to Warner Bros. and buy out Alex Kurtzman's contract.

What say everybody to this?

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
What needs to happen is more theatrical movies in the Prime timeline. It's been 22 years since the last one. If it takes original characters to pull it off then so be it. Kelvin TOS should not continue without Anton Yelchin.

Last edited:

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
There are some rumors on YouTube that Paramount is looking to sell the Star Trek franchise to Warner Bros. and buy out Alex Kurtzman's contract.

What say everybody to this?
Don't like it, to be honest with you. There's no way that Paramount will sell one of their flagship franchises to one of their competitors at all.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts