Upcoming Nick Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

Also new Thundermans returns in January, also Paradise Run for new season returns Jan 2, though promo said January

kanc

In January month, Crashletes and Jagger Eaton new episodes will be moved to Sundays 8PM and 8:30PM respectively. And also new series of Ride will start on Monday January 30 starting with two episodes 8PM and 8:30PM, but Tues Jan 31 normally have weekdays 8PM

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Following the sneak-peek, Nick will premiere Bunsen is a Beast in February. :)

Update: http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2017/01/nickelodeon-usa-grows-nick-jr-and.html

Nickelodeon Grows Nick Jr. and NOGGIN’s Preschool Programming Roster with Two Brand-New Animated Series and Season Pickups of Three Shows

Digby Dragon Debuts Monday, Jan. 23, on Nick Jr. Channel; Trucktown Launches Thursday, Jan. 12, on NOGGIN

Nick Jr. Channel to Air Second Seasons of Teletubbies, Miffy’s Adventures Big and Small and Hey Duggee

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!

Action!

I expect the Loud House and SpongeBob to get nominated tommorow. Loud House is now one of the most popular shows on Nickelodeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts