Upcoming Nick Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

This was mentioned in other threads especially Loud House thread. But just to make sure, based on promo The Loud House will air in May.

kanc

I'm surprised nobody is posting this but the promo i believe was shown after the watching of kca 2016, promo is that upcoming nickelodeon live action of 20 episodes: The Other Kingdom coming in April. My guess is that it's daily scripted show. Produced by DHX media and executive produced by Thomas Lynch (both former Make It Pop producers)

Last edited:

jaylop97

Staff member
Not to shocked to see another Nick movie, I bet its going to have the usual actors that most of them have.

kanc

Based on promo today, there will be one week of all new SpongeBob starting May 2 week. Time is not mentioned

toonmaster17

Wouldn't surprise me if it's after The Loud House.
Before would be better I would think, but Nick never seems to do what's best these days!

At least they are airing a week of premieres like they used to do with SpongeBob and other Nicktoons back in 2007-2010.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Before would be better I would think, but Nick never seems to do what's best these days!

At least they are airing a week of premieres like they used to do with SpongeBob and other Nicktoons back in 2007-2010.
The Loud House is airing at 5, so it would make sense that Nick kept them in the same hour.

Mikurotoro92

Banned
A SB bomb week that is kind of odd, dont recall the last time that happened.

I think Nick wants to compete with CN's "Steven Bombs" OR could it be that Nick is trying to burn off this season as quickly as possible? Both of my theorys sound plausible but I'm really thinking the latter especially since SU is almost as popular as SBSP! Not to mention I noticed something really strange I was on the website for Viacom's newest initiative "For All Fankind" & you would think they would have chosen SBSP to represent Nick but instead they chose...TMNT! (proof: http://fans.viacom.com/nickelodeon/) Could Nick be starting to scale back on SBSP? I guess we'll know for sure when they order the next set of episodes for next season if they order less episodes then usual then SBSP could very well be done for!

Last edited:

digiblader1

I think Nick wants to compete with CN's "Steven Bombs" OR could it be that Nick is trying to burn off this season as quickly as possible? Both of my theorys sound plausible but I'm really thinking the latter especially since SU is almost as popular as SBSP! Not to mention I noticed something really strange I was on the website for Viacom's newest initiative "For All Fankind" & you would think they would have chosen SBSP to represent Nick but instead they chose...TMNT! (proof: http://fans.viacom.com/nickelodeon/) Could Nick be starting to scale back on SBSP? I guess we'll know for sure when they order the next set of episodes for next season if they order less episodes then usual then SBSP could very well be done for!

Then explain why I see PAW Patrol on there when I first go on the page?

EDIT: Sorry, I see TMNT on there now.. but at least it's a sign that kids are tiring of that sponge.

kanc

Then explain why I see PAW Patrol on there when I first go on the page?

EDIT: Sorry, I see TMNT on there now.. but at least it's a sign that kids are tiring of that sponge.

Shouldn't this be posted in Nickelodeon schedule thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts