Upcoming Nick Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Kamex

Hmmm, it ends up hitting the 60 episode mark. Wondering if this will be the intended final season.

I'm sure the finale for the third season of NRDD will at least put the show at a good stopping point. If it keeps going on after that, cool. The cast'll obviously be aging but that would affect the characters and the plot (more plots about growing up, I mean). The characters can grow up with the target audience.

jaylop97 said:
Considering the show is getting more airtime it sounds ideal to renew it for another season, personally I think the show could age well to for the younger demographic.

I think what I just said (about the characters growing up with the target audience) is the same thing you're saying here. (And if so, yeah, I agree.)

rockorockorocko said:
Still, great to hear NRDD got picked up for a third. TTM can end whenever at this point. HD is a lock, GS as well.

I agree with all of this. Also, if Nick announces even one new weekly live action fictional show during Nick Upfront, something (between TT, B&tB, and 100T) is likely getting cancelled.

Interested to hear on BatB and 100T. They lose two girls who could have been superstars for the network.

I hope they give 100 Things another season. They've successfully worked with Scott Fellows with other Nick shows. Besides, Isabela says in this video from June 2015 that they finished filming the season weeks before. (Weeks before she recorded the video where she said they finished wrapping weeks before.)

That means that not much of the show (besides the pilot) aired by the time they finished filming. That means that by the time people from Nick would likely conclude that the show isn't doing well in ratings, it'd be too late to really adjust storylines and etc. to improve the show's reception.

I hope BatB gets another season too.

https://twitter.com/Brecbassinger/status/697621065544040451

BLOOPERZ I love my cast. A lot. SEASON 3 OF BELLA IS NEEDED SO WE can have another gag reel plz

Brec's tweets suggests that she doesn't know the fate of the show (as of her writing that)...

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Brec & Coy mentioned in a recent Pericope interview at the Super Bowl that Nick is still deciding about BatB season three.

kanc

The Spike hit Lip Sync Battle is getting a kids' spinoff. A Lip Sync Battle Jr. special is debuting later this year on BOTH Nick and Spike. And that's not all. Special editions are also being prepared for other Viacom networks as well.

http://deadline.com/2016/02/lip-sync-battle-jr-spinoff-spike-nickelodeon-1201706834/
I can honestly say that if Spike will air those, it may likely it would be on Nick at Nite, my opinion. Since I think Spike is an adult network

lunadraws94

Turning this forum's head since 2016!
I can honestly say that if Spike will air those, it may likely it would be on Nick at Nite, my opinion. Since I think Spike is an adult network
Uh, it's a spinoff of LSB with kids battling each other over lip synching performances. Hence the Jr.

kanc

Uh, it's a spinoff of LSB with kids battling each other over lip synching performances. Hence the Jr.
I know! I meant why would Nickelodeon acquire this LSB Jr? Along with Spike?! And maybe not a Nick at Nite, just my opinion.

lunadraws94

I know! I meant why would Nickelodeon acquire this LSB Jr? Along with Spike?! And maybe not a Nick at Nite, just my opinion.
Viacom are Viacom. They want to maximize the franchise's potential. Many competition series (ex. MasterChef) have at some point had a version with kid contestants. I don't even know how NaN will fit into all of this, given they have zero originals at the moment. Don't be surprised if CMT does a Country Lip Sync Battle. Or BET with Rap Sync Battle. This is the same company that allowed a whole season of not one, but THREE TV Land sitcoms to be simulcast on two of its channels.

jaylop97

Staff member
So we finally here more about Hey Arnold and like someone once previously stated, it is going to be released in 2017, it would of been cool to at least see one of those at least this year, but at least word has finally been released for Hey Arnold.

LUNI_TUNZ

I don't get the whole Hey Arnold thing, the network can barely properly handle half of it's current properties, why revive 12-year old ones that your target demographic have no interest in?

Since Legends is being revived as a "TV Movie" starring Isabela Moner, I'm assuming then that it may be some Indiana Jones type thing.

Nick seems to really like Isabela Moner, so I have hopes hat 100 Things may get a season 2, even after they totally manhandled the first season.

GolfDude

hey arnold are 2 2 hour movies that will continue from the last episode - "parents day", which will finally answer what happened to his parents and answer the last unanswered questions relating to arnold.. its not like they are reviving it back to a tv series.. its 2 movies to finally CONCLUDE the show

as for the hidden temple movie.. i hope they get kirk fogg to come back and be the "Boring" tour guide lol

LUNI_TUNZ

hey arnold are 2 2 hour movies that will continue from the last episode - "parents day", which will finally answer what happened to his parents and answer the last unanswered questions relating to arnold.. its not like they are reviving it back to a tv series.. its 2 movies to finally CONCLUDE the show
Conclude a show that ended 12 years ago, Nickelodeon currently employs actors who weren't even BORN when the last episode of Hey Arnold aired.

lunadraws94

as for the hidden temple movie.. i hope they get kirk fogg to come back and be the "Boring" tour guide lol
And Dee Bradley Baker to return as the voice of Olmec!

Zeether

HASSHA!!
The last episode was "The Journal", "Parents' Day" was before that (it was requested by a lot of fans who were wondering where Arnold's parents were) and set up the whole plotline of Arnold's parents having disappeared to San Lorenzo.

(If you go by airdate order the last episode is "Phoebe's Little Problem/Grandpa's Packard" but that was a held back season 5 episode because Nick loved doing that...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts