Upcoming Nick Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
There'll also be a Winx Club spin-off called World of Winx which Rainbow has co-produced with Netflix. I think the series is planned to launch exclusively on Netflix in all territories from early next year.

kanc

Nickelodeon has more than 13 new animated projects in production and over 40 "things" in development - https://variety.com/2015/tv/news/hey-arnold-tv-movie-nickelodeon-reviving-shows-1201646666/
yeah... this is a cry for attention when recent nicktoons such as Harvey Beaks, PGBC, Sanjay and Craig, and Breadwinners ratings continued to decrese under 1 mil viewers, and goin into production for revival of old animated projects. it could possibly do good ratings

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
This is desperation - They should have given HB, SJC, PGBC, and Breadwinners, a chance to find more viewers than they actually freaking have. By burying their newer material in favor of this stupidity, Nick continues to dig itself deeper into Tartarus.

Until they can get rid of the old brass that is Spongebob and FOP (or cut down their time o schedule royally), as well as breathe new life into their live action situation (that isn't just more stupid sitcoms!), this madness will never end.

SaneMan

^ the sad part is that even with the decreasing ratings, SpongeBob still has the highest ratings on the network, so I fully understand why they keep spamming it
it is a vicious cycle

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
And it's not like cancelling that (or FoP, which needs to be, in my personal opinion...) will fix all of this channel's issues if all their new material is treated so poorly by the network and easily chastised by "critics". How can kids enjoy these shows when they don't get the run-time they need and (if they're capable enough to earn it, of course, which they should be!) deserve?

jaylop97

Staff member
Well I guess reviving old nick shows is all they want, so then they could loose momentum for new shows, and doom themselves.

Lord Hater

Retired
I agree with everyone else, Nick needs to give HB, PGBC, SJC, and BW a chance to succeed instead of ordering reboots of old favorites.

Last edited:

Neo Yi

Joustus!
Staff member
Reporter
I'll allow talks about upcoming live-action on this forum as long as it's not purely about live-action. Anything that fits the latter goes straight to the Entertainment Board.

kanc, you have to understand that Toonzone is largely an animation forum, so people are likely going to talk about animation first.

kanc

Does anyone know what happened to Roll Call? It hasn't been mentioned since the upfronts.
As been mentioned Massively Mixed Up Middle School Mystery (former title Roll Call) had one hour pilot (Nick promoted as movie) was aired earlier Aug. this year but ratings bombed to 0.9 total viewers. Not sure when Nick have plans to air.. 13 episodes were ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts