Upcoming Nick Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaylop97

Staff member
That seems fair to see Albert premiere somewhere during the Nov-Dec timeline, it looks like Nick might make start doing an annual Animated TV movie thing, considering the Hey Arnold TV movie is going to air next year around that time.

Mandouga

Nick has begun production has begun on new TV movie Escape from Mr. Lemoncello’s Library. Based on the acclaimed children’s book of the same name, the movie will star Breanna Yde and Casey Simpson, and is slated to premiere in 2017.

I...don't know. I read the synopsis on WIkipedia, and part mentions that the main character "and all the other 12-year-olds have never experienced a public library in their town". What's that supposed to mean? Is that really it, or is does the author think that everyone is that ignorant. I'm sorry, but that alone presents too much of a possibility that the book (and especially a movie version, let alone a TV movie) could be a personal commentary on the book's readers, as well as a disguised sermon about how public libraries still exist, and that we should go "every once and a while". Maybe I'm looking too far into things, but on the other hand, I may not be. I can't speak for anyone else, but I came for a cool story about a "special" kind of public library, not a lecture about how readers (in the author's opinion) don't spend enough time at the library, and about how they should go more often. I will say this much. In the book, it's board games, but if the movie replaces this with video games (especially online games), I'm out for sure. Either way, I don't like the implication that the good people don't know any better, or are otherwise that ignorant (i.e., that the good people play too many games, board or otherwise), or that the creators of these stories (books or otherwise) think they know readers/viewers, when they don't really know them at all. I truly hope that both the book and the upcoming movie tells this story with respect to the readers/viewers' intelligence, and the fact that yes, some people do in fact go to the library sometimes.

kanc

Nick will premiere new hidden camera game show Rank The Prank soon! - http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2016/10/nickelodeon-usa-to-premiere-new-hidden.html
According to zap2it, Rank the Prank will air Monday October 24th at 7PM on Nickelodeon USA. Weird to see it's not listed in thefutoncritic. It will originally have 13 episodes and it's a 3rd party acquisition that had aired CBBC in Canada last Sept.

Also Henry Danger will have one hour special coming in November according to teaser promo

Last edited:

kanc

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Actually you made a typo, Legends of the Hidden Temple will actually premiere Sat Nov 26 at 8pm
Oops! Sorry, I guess the airdate for the Double Dare special was still on my mind. I just fixed it, thanks for catching that!

Last edited:

DHB8008

chum_chum

New Pinky Malinky clips show that they changed everything that was in the pilot, exept for the main characters name: sidekicks, artstyle and the genre of comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My alma mater will always break my heart. Just two yards away from the college football playoff.
No Toonami? No problem! I'm riffing JoJo: Stone Ocean on Twitter!

Streaker Prower wrote on ilpuyopuyo's profile.
If Litton purge didn’t affect The CW, what would be the 2021-2022 schedule for Vortexx on The CW
Still here, for better or for worse
Lord Decibel, along with the episode he debuted in, turns 5 years of age today! Check out my NewGrounds account for details: Today’s the Day; JOLLY DECIBEL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: I go by a different name on NewGrounds, but once I become a supporter of the site, I’ll change my username on there.

Featured Posts