Upcoming Nick Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunadraws94

Turning this forum's head since 2016!
Perhaps it's because they have contract obligations?
It may be possible that contractual stuff is the reason since Viacom actually holds a minor ownership interest in the Italian animation company. That was the driving point behind giving Winx a new home, although they haven't done much collaboration-wise outside of Winx.

Toons Fan

Nice, but can we get more of a reliable source please? I mean all I see is just a post. How about an article or an announcement that confirms it a little bit more?
KyL416 has been right on things before. He was the first to mention Nick Jr. and Nicktoons having HD feeds back in August 2013. He has his own inside source.

Tommy Lawson

Staff member
We don't even know if there will be one this time. Let's not jump to conclusions.

After Samurai, Super Samurai, Megaforce, Super Megaforce, Dino Charge, Dino Super Charge, and I'll even add in a bonus non Power Rangers show to that list, Miraculous Ladybug, all had months long hiatuses I feel it is reasonable to expect Ninja Steel to have a hiatus too. Let's not forget that even though they are willing to let PR air on their channel, even if they don't air it as often as many fans would like, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will be the higher priority IP for Nickelodeon, because they can make more money off its toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My alma mater will always break my heart. Just two yards away from the college football playoff.
No Toonami? No problem! I'm riffing JoJo: Stone Ocean on Twitter!

Streaker Prower wrote on ilpuyopuyo's profile.
If Litton purge didn’t affect The CW, what would be the 2021-2022 schedule for Vortexx on The CW
Still here, for better or for worse
Lord Decibel, along with the episode he debuted in, turns 5 years of age today! Check out my NewGrounds account for details: Today’s the Day; JOLLY DECIBEL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: I go by a different name on NewGrounds, but once I become a supporter of the site, I’ll change my username on there.

Featured Posts