Upcoming Nick Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

New episodes of Henry Danger are coming in July based on promo last night

LadyGravity129

New episodes of Henry Danger are coming in July based on promo last night
It's not many new episodes. It's the Season 2 Finale. Then Season 3 should air sometime in fall and pick up exactly where Season 2 left off. So I'm expecting a cliffhanger for the Season 2 Finale lol.

kanc

It's not many new episodes. It's the Season 2 Finale. Then Season 3 should air sometime in fall and pick up exactly where Season 2 left off. So I'm expecting a cliffhanger for the Season 2 Finale lol.
Well I think season 2 has 2 more episodes to finish. I'm unsure whether Time Jerker counts as 2 episodes considered it premiered extra 5 or 10 minutes of footage of the episode

Eldorado

Tomorrow begins a week of new Sanjay and Craig episodes. And remember the Family Double Dare episode? Tomorrow they're doing GUTS!

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nick has announced in a press release that they have:

Renewed Blaze and the Monster Machines for season 4
Renewed PAW Patrol for season 4
Renewed Shimmer and Shine for season 3

And that they have over 10 new preschool shows in production and six new series set to debut though 2018. :)

kanc

Nick has announced in a press release that they have:

Renewed Blaze and the Monster Machines for season 4
Renewed PAW Patrol for season 4
Renewed Shimmer and Shine for season 3

And that they have over 10 new preschool shows in production and six new series set to debut though 2018. :)
never seemed surprising that NickJr block is doing much better than old Nickelodeon nicktoons

Eldorado

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SERIOUSLY?! Earlier this week I looked up on Wikipedia that some guy named Michael Benyaer was doing the voice of Olmec. You could imagine my disappointment to learn Dee Bradley Baker won't be reprising his role as Olmec so I went into deep denial and pretended that he would. This is a WISH COME TRUE...(plus I'm also super psychic)
Wikipedia isn't exactly a credible source. Unless it's sourced or makes complete sense, I don't trust anything on there.

Anyway, I've only seen a few episodes of the show, but it's great that Dee Bradley Baker is coming back. Maybe I'll watch the movie.

Tommy Lawson

Staff member
Nick will premiere Regal Academy, a new new animated series from Winx Club creator Rainbow, from Sat. 8/13. :)

And sometimes you wonder why Rainbow keeps on letting Nickelodeon air their shows as first-run, instead of doing something like going to Netflix, since that World of Winx show is going there. I would have thought the Winx Club season 6 irregular airings would have been enough for them to look elsewhere, but clearly it was not. Obviously, Disney is completely out on a show like this (there's only room for one version of Cinderella and Rapunzel over there). And we know how other animated shows have been pulled quickly from Nickelodeon and moved to another Nick channel.

Mikurotoro92

Banned
And sometimes you wonder why Rainbow keeps on letting Nickelodeon air their shows as first-run, instead of doing something like going to Netflix, since that World of Winx show is going there. I would have thought the Winx Club season 6 irregular airings would have been enough for them to look elsewhere, but clearly it was not. Obviously, Disney is completely out on a show like this (there's only room for one version of Cinderella and Rapunzel over there). And we know how other animated shows have been pulled quickly from Nickelodeon and moved to another Nick channel.

Perhaps it's because they have contract obligations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts