Upcoming Nick Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockorockorocko

Chase Champion looks pretty cool, even for a digital series. THIS should be a Nicktoons. Seriously, a show the network can BUILD on.

Come to think of it, Paradise Run should ALSO go to Nicktoons, possibly air during the NickSports block. Besides, all of Nick's recent gameshows (Figure it Out and Webheads) both bombed... Nick never learns. I don't get their recent obsession with gameshows and telenovas.

Mr. Daniel

Back (but just occasionally)
Look buddy I think he wasnt talking about Breadwinners like that, I think he meant Breadwinners would continue to be renewed, even though Nick barely cares about it, and the show rarely airs.

I meant it as a joke! God! People need to grow a sense of humor here!

kanc

I meant it as a joke! God! People need to grow a sense of humor here!
Dude, you joke is very harsh and disrespecting of others. You want sense of humor?? Laugh at funny jokes for spongebob. Rather than disrespecting Nickelodeon executive environment

kanc

Based on promo, Paradise Run will premiere on Mon Feb 1. Time is unknown. Promo didn't mention that Daniella Monet is in there. And also new episodes of SpongeBob will resume in February based on promo.

jaylop97

Staff member
Well considering that Nick has way too many shows that they are making loosing one show isnt bad considering that it would of suffered from lack of airings like most of the other cartoons on Nick.

rockorockorocko

Hmmm, it ends up hitting the 60 episode mark. Wondering if this will be the intended final season.

Still, great to hear NRDD got picked up for a third. TTM can end whenever at this point. HD is a lock, GS as well.

Interested to hear on BatB and 100T. They lose two girls who could have been superstars for the network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts