Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
I'm a bit concerned that Nick are airing so much of their new content during one small season, when kids channels usually get lower ratings.

kanc

I'm a bit concerned that Nick are airing so much of their new content during one small season, when kids channels usually get lower ratings.
I think this is just testing if it gets better, so 10 episodes is likely though Im actually hoping for 13 episodes or 20

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Viacom said during their conference webcast that Nick are airing 40% more new content this summer than last summer, which is quite a chunk of its new programming. :/

Theagames10

Ok, Nick has started airing promos for the new "All That" today and the first time the promo aired, it kind of surprised me, second time I expected it but it was kind of different then the one before, so:

• Brief moments with new cast
  • Good Burger sketch
  • Game show like sketch, as well as a few others
  • Music in the background was I think the exact same theme song as it was in the original, if anyone else saw the promos, can they correct me if I am wrong about this, but when I watched them, the music was the same as the original.

Magitroopa

Ok, Nick has started airing promos for the new "All That" today and the first time the promo aired, it kind of surprised me, second time I expected it but it was kind of different then the one before, so:

• Good Burger sketch
  • Music in the background was I think the exact same theme song as it was in the original, if anyone else saw the promos, can they correct me if I am wrong about this, but when I watched them, the music was the same as the original.

Yeah, pretty sure I saw two different commercials earlier today too. I'll try and record them both tomorrow. Saw a bit of Lori Beth in her news role, brief clip of Jonas Brothers performing, etc.

Magitroopa

• Good Burger sketch
Yeah, pretty sure I saw two different commercials earlier today too. I'll try and record them both tomorrow. Saw a bit of Lori Beth in her news role, brief clip of Jonas Brothers performing, etc.

Here we go!

First, the promo for Rubble & Ryan's Mega Music Monday, which is a new episode of Paw Patrol and Ryan's Mystery Playdate on Monday, Memorial Day (Not sure when Paw Patrol normally airs, but this is why there is no new RMP this Friday, because it is on Monday. Next new episode after this Monday might be on June 7, but I have no clue lul)

And then we got our first two commercials for All That, which is premiering next month (Saturday, June 15, for those who haven't heard yet). First one is the main one showing some of the show

Second commercial features/is mostly about the Jonas Brothers

I have also just created a playlist on my YouTube channel with all the promos and commercials I've recorded from TV, so if you want to have an easier time finding one that you remember I recorded... this is for you. (Tried to get just the link to the playlist, but it brings up a media box here for the first video in the playlist... oh well.) (Lmao forgot I could just do that- fixed!)

Enjoy!!!!

Last edited:

Magitroopa

Seems we are getting the official cast reveal of the new All That cast tomorrow on the Today Show.

Two of the new members (Ryan Alessi and Chinguun Sergelen) also posted about travelling from LAX to JFK.

Magitroopa

Ryan Alessi? As in "Ryan's Mystery Playdate"?

Nope, that would be Ryan Kaji. Two ENTIRELY different people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts