Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

Yep, as well as the host for the KCA of I think 2018!

Also, The NickelodeonPress site has updated with a few of the new shows announced! Here is the page for Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader:
John Cena was actually the executive producer of Keep It Spotless, not the host. He didn't appear on camera. Now that John Cena working on another show, it hints that Keep It Spotless is already cancelled.

Let's not forget he was also host of KCA 2017 as well as 2018

Last edited:

kanc

What I'm surprised for Nick 2019 announcements was Nickelodeon wasn't even announcing live action sitcoms (not talking about revivals). All they're announcing was new animation content, live action game shows, revivals, spinoffs, and preschool stuff.

Nothing was mentioned about renewal for Cousins for Life and Lip Sync Battle Shorties, yet...

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Noticeably absent from today's announcements:

• The Wonder Park animated series
  • Glitch Techs
  • Kids' Choice Sports
  • The Rocko & ZIM movies
  • The new Rugrats series and movie (other 2020 highlights were mentioned)

kanc

Noticeably absent from today's announcements:

• The Wonder Park animated series
  • Glitch Techs
  • Kids' Choice Sports
  • The Rocko & ZIM movies
  • The new Rugrats series and movie (other 2020 highlights were mentioned)
Pony was not mentioned
Double Dare season 2, Hunter Street season 3, Welcome to the Wayne season 2 (it shortened to 10 episodes based on previous news) was also not announced, Kids Choice Awards host not mentioned also

Last edited:

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
It could mean Keep it Spotless is canceled or it doesn't people can work on more than one show at the same time (ask Carson Daily).
Is interesting that Nick is going heavy into spin offs and revivals especially with Spongebob getting spinoff(s) .

kanc

Nickelodeon is premiering a movie: Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (2011) on Sunday Mar 3 at 9AM. This is a network premiere. That movie has recently aired on freeform, and Disney channel, and maybe cartoon network i think.

Mandouga

Power Rangers Beast Morphers premieres on Saturday, March 2nd at 8AM:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On the official Power Rangers YouTube channel, the description was updated to include the premiere date, which also says it's March 2nd, although the video itself is the same trailer they uploaded back in January.

This will be the first season produced by Hasbro Studios/Allspark Pictures/whatever name they decide to use, but I'm pretty sure it was still being thought up at Saban Brands, so the way I figure it (i.e., I could be wrong), there may or may not be a Saban Brands co-production credit. OTOH, since Haim Saban is still involved, the copyright will probably still refer to "SCG* Power Rangers", who I suspect are the actual owners of the franchise, but now have to get help from another company (in this case, Hasbro, who bought out all of Saban Brands).

*SCG="Saban Capital Group", which is a separate company from Saban Brands that Haim Saban currently runs.

kanc

During new Loud House today, Nick aired a promo for Liza Koshy will reveal the KCA host nominees by Tues Feb 26, time is not mentioned, and will simulcast Nicktoons and TeenNick.

Also Nick aired a promo for Nick new original animated movie Lucky that will air next month

kanc

Not sure whether it's been mentioned, but RBUK will have 52 11-minute episodes and one 30 minute special.

@Ghostbuster there is a thread in Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty. It's listed under General Animations, since that show is actually not a Nickelodeon show, but an acquisition.

Anyway I will post those

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts